the Rift

[OPEN] saving grace and killing me [patrol]

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk
T H R A N D U I L

Oh why did they never jump with fright like mice and roll over. The golden’s body drops a bit of its built up tension. But he wasn’t fully let down. The girl in a normal voice drops off, as she seems to look more closely. The golden for his part, moves not. He instead tilts his crowned head slightly. A smile was not on his face but it was pleasant, and certainly not threatening or dead as the day she had remembered it. The golden had to admit though even without dramatics, this was rather fun. He wondered just how much he might be able to sway whatever image, if any, had developed in her mind of him that day.

She is quiet for the moment, and the golden does not move to break it. He only straightens out and lets his rolled next down, a bit more relaxed. There was a game a foot now and he was rather eager to get to it, but involved letting her lead. So he occupies himself by trying to see past her, into the cave. The shadow of Haldir was nowhere to be seen. Thankfully the deer had learned his eyes were like headlights in the dark, and he was not dumb enough to show them. Though “brain” caused strains on their relationship with his new ‘independence,’ at least it eased them as well.

The girl spoke again, and the golden’s attention was returned to her. He nods at her hello. Noting how little she seemed again, how she shifted, and paused. The voice muttering and hollow. Perhaps she remembered more about the day Gaucho visited than the golden thought. The challenge of this little game was growing. She speaks up again, and the golden listens well. He smiles, a little worn but certainly not its usual twisted self, nodding. “I shall be glad to meet them” The notion of patrols was interesting though. If she was a part of Gaucho’s flock now, then his hand was far indeed. Was he growing more watchful? He had his island now? What did the large stallion have to fear? Or was it a protection and show of force? Pondering over these things, the golden did not answer continue. It fell silent again for a moment more, before she spoke.

Ranjiri? He was a bit confused at that, having thought, from Gaucho her name to be Jiri. Were they really that close? So many questions. And now she was asking him some. Golden harks, leans more, but his small warm smile grows slightly. Every millimeter carefully measured and controlled, testing the boundaries, but in degrees. “I am Thranduil and,-“ The crowned head looks confused for a moment, and looks about him. Did he drop something? Loose someone? Oh but now he remembers. He looks back to her pleasant enough. “Apologies.” Head moves over, looking past her. “Tolo” A dark shape bounces up from behind a rock, and two large pale eyes open in the darkness. Haldir had been dying to come out. Now so gently called he practically leaps over the large rocks. The dark deer trots from the shadows, his own smile growing to see the pretty mare. “And this is Haldir.” The gold looks on the deer as he comes forward past her, turning to stop by the gold and look back at her.

Now what? More awkward silences? No, for a challenge of this size an offensive tack would be best. So the golden looks back to the mare from his bonded. His face a little more laden. Eyes not as warm, and smile fallen. “I am glad to find you in fact.” The gold shifts, his eyes glancing down. Was he nervous? Where was his mind going? “I mean I am glad to find you in better spirits.” He looks back up to her. Did he really care her grief was easing with time. “Gaucho seemed to comfort you, and I’m afraid I was in a rough state.” Was he apologizing? Well he might seem to be, but do not forget this a game. A challenge to win back her favor from whatever twists their first meeting made. I mean honestly, after a boring start of not giving her more a fright, he had to entertain himself through this somehow. Not to mention a Wildfire waits in the Throat where he would need all the same skills for his task.

Thranduil Speaks

•• TAGS: @[Ranjiri]•• NOTES: ••

Image and Table by Moonstone Designs
Image Credits Here

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
saving grace and killing me [patrol] - by Ranjiri - 05-25-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: saving grace and killing me [patrol] - by Thranduil - 06-03-2015, 11:21 PM