World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri</style>
in this world full of people there's one killing me
and if we only die once i wanna die with you
</style>

"Why is it you are so quick and harsh a judge?"

"Your herd invaded my father's herd." I said, my voice falling flat. "Your herd, your spies, whoever captured my father and he died trying to escape from your herd." I didn't care that he looked sad or dejected or confused. How dare he ask me why I was quick to judge when his herd had caused me so much pain in such a short period of time. Its your fault that my father is dead. It was on the tip of my tongue, but I held the words back. "Am I supposed to think that you frolic with butterflies and fart rainbows?" I could feel myself glaring, my ears were back but not flat against my head, and my tail twitched against my legs in a show of irritation.

He spoke of Gaucho again and I snorted softly. "I trust my Sultan's opinion." I said stubbornly. "He's never steered me wrong." I could feel the thump, thump, thump of my heart as it began to beat faster because I knew that this patrol was going south very quickly. I could feel my temperature beginning to rise as the golden stallion poked and prodded at my nerves, giving life to a temper and anger that I often kept suppressed. Then he told me I wounded first and I scoffed. "Don't speak to me about wounds." Not when your herd is the reason my father is dead and my my heart is wounded.

“Are you satisfied now to see the shadows revealed? Or will you still let your imagination run wild?"

"Don't patronize me." I said quietly because I knew there were monsters in the shadows. I had become a monster and tried to hurt everyone that I loved. It wasn't my imagination that had cooked up the events that had transpired. I bore the physical scars that came with my time as a monster. "You can never truly reveal anything that hides in the shadows." I couldn't stand there anymore. I couldn't listen to him, I couldn't look at him, I couldn't speak to him anymore because I didn't want to.If I did it would probably end up a shouting match between him and me. So I turned away from him and moved as quickly as I could to a gallop, spread my wings, and took to the skies.

As far as I was concerned my patrol was done and I wasn't going back.

"."
@[Thranduil]

Image Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
saving grace and killing me [patrol] - by Ranjiri - 05-25-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: saving grace and killing me [patrol] - by Ranjiri - 06-14-2015, 07:25 PM