the Rift

A Gold Heart and a Red Cape

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'm dead in the water, still looking for ya'

She figured that she would stop by the Threshold on her way back toward the Falls. Rasta had taken a short break in the Throat, tried to recollect herself with Cera. Perhaps it would all settle back down, fall back into place. Yes, that was what she was hoping. So for the moment Ettore had taken to the skies in front of her. Not too far ahead, but also not right above his companion, he tended to scan the area before them, where they were going and who was a possibility of interacting.

She shuffled her weight, pulling forth into one of the nearby meadow-like areas in this forest. It was definitely beginning to get a little bit sparser the closer she got to the Falls. "Perhaps we won't come across anyone new…" Rasta mused, blind eyes flickering across the land as she continued to edge forward.

Alas, it was the flashing of another creature through the bond that had Rasta begin to slow down. Her bronze crown and glass hawk charm glinted against the sun she had just began to walk into, and her light silver hawk marking upon her haunches still glowed vibrantly in the shadow it was underneath. There was the lilting noise on the breeze and she could feel the vibrations of a large stag with different wings than those who inhabited the Throat.

Ettore swooped down as she pulled up a bit closer to this stag and took his place upon her withers. "Hello, how are you?" she inquired, eyes lingering in the direction of where she assumed his gaze was. Though, if he met her eyes he would notice the lack of focus, of emotion, that came with the blindness.

She could only hope it would be a nice encounter, for she didn't really want to deal with it otherwise.

OMG. So sorry this sucks D:
I saw you didn't have a post so I popped in; but just a heads up (I do threshold posts first, regardless) that I am getting used to my work schedule and might be a few days between responses depending on how the schedule works out.

Also, WELCOME TO HELOVIA :D
I saw your application got accepted and that Kelso is a pegasus, so make sure to change that on your profile (as well as to fill it out completely). You can do this in the 'USER CP' which is located in the top sidebar box on your left. Also, the Threshold is an actual location (here) so I kinda wrote around the Rotunda portions and said that he was in a small meadow-y area of the Threshold closer to where the Falls.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me and I'll help as much as possible. I'm a Junior Admin so it's easiest to grab me on my '@[Abba]' account :D

@[Kelso] -- Also let me know if you want to be tagged! No need to tag me :D

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Kelso - 05-26-2015, 08:10 AM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Rasta - 05-28-2015, 08:59 PM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Kelso - 05-30-2015, 05:56 AM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Rasta - 05-30-2015, 11:00 PM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Mauja - 06-01-2015, 03:22 PM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Kelso - 06-04-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Rasta - 06-06-2015, 12:50 AM