the Rift

A Gold Heart and a Red Cape

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'm dead in the water, still looking for ya'

The stag said that he would enjoy being visited by her before inquiring to the kinds of equine who lived in the Falls. Did they dawn wings such as he did? Ah, she didn't really know. So, she offered what little knowledge she knew before offering to allow him a visit. Still, she moved with exhaustion and Kelso seemed to pick up on the way she was moving. He says that he did not wish to keep her there.

She could hear his wings moving as he talked about returning to his section as well. Though, before he seemed to leave she could feel the way he stood - awkwardly, as if asking for permission. "Aye, you have a good night." she told him, offering a gentle bow of the neck as Ettore took to the skies. His frame gracefully passing across Kelso's back and just barely kissing his frame with Ettore's feathers. It was Ettore's own message of goodbye, though Rasta was uncertain if anyone else would recognize it. "Be safe, Kelso. Till we meet again," she said, eyes locked in his direction but gaze never quite focusing. Then, with Ettore just a foot ahead of her, the two took off to the North.

It was time to return home, to rest their bones and to wait until she had the graces of meeting the gentleman again. For time could only tell if he would join the Falls... if he would become friend or foe. Aye, it was all in the hands of time. And... for once... she was alright with that.

lol She's used to being teased about her blindness, so she tries her best to mask it :D
So excited about him! Tag me on my admin account whenever you wanna thread with one of my babies (Resplendence, Rasta, or Laedere) and let me know which one ya want :D

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Kelso - 05-26-2015, 08:10 AM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Rasta - 05-28-2015, 08:59 PM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Kelso - 05-30-2015, 05:56 AM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Rasta - 05-30-2015, 11:00 PM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Mauja - 06-01-2015, 03:22 PM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Kelso - 06-04-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Rasta - 06-06-2015, 12:50 AM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Kelso - 06-10-2015, 02:04 AM