the Rift

[OPEN] And this is how I shall start my life.

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

ISOPIA
And we came forth to contemplate the stars

For starters I have your company on this evening.

Isopia cringed, though she did her best to hide it. She interpreted this to mean, our conversation is going to continue, which was not something she was particularly looking forward to. Not for any particular reason of course. It was just that ... she preferred to be alone. She didn't understand social customs or expectations. Being around others who seemed to perceive these expectations almost intuitively, made her feel awkward and even more out of place than she already was. It wasn't enough that she stuck out like a sore thumb, towering above the rest, painted in blood and death, no, she also had to be barren of emotion.

I would much rather use a name that you go by or deem fit to be called..

I don't care what your preferences are. She wanted to say, but held her tongue. Hadn't she literally just said that she wouldn't give him her name? Why was he pressing the issue? He, who didn't know her at all? He, who had no rights to demand anything of her, much less something she considered as valuable as her own name. Just because he was careless with what he was called did not mean that she was.

Instead, she gently shook her head, causing her raven locks to bounce delicately on her long graceful neck. "That is what I wish-" She confirmed. Or else I wouldn't have said it, she concluded silently in her mind, eyes narrowed slightly. She doubted she would ever even see him again - Helovia was so big, what were the chances? Why was this even a conversation they were having? There was so much else in the world to discuss, rather than trivial greetings.

Sighing, Isopia looked to the West. She knew that her home was nestled there, somewhere, and in it, a half-finished hut. She longed to return back to the solace of her glade. "So-" She began, turning her golden stare back to him. "Have you been here long?" It seemed like a suitable, albeit boring question. Then again, perhaps he would say that he was from some faraway lands, and that those would be worth talking about.

Table style by Tamme! Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-26-2015, 10:27 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-26-2015, 04:46 PM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-27-2015, 04:19 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-27-2015, 11:53 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Isopia - 05-29-2015, 11:32 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-01-2015, 10:42 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-06-2015, 04:05 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-12-2015, 08:08 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-16-2015, 05:21 AM