the Rift

[OPEN] And this is how I shall start my life.

Karalius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The reaction of the dame to his name caused him great amusement as he watched her (in his eyes) stalking off away from him, pushing the water of the stream away from her blood-streaked bodice. The ripples bounced back to his own clouded pelt and sent a shiver down his spine into the tip of his cranium. It was an odd sense. Karalius tilted his crown towards her, wondering whether to follow or to stay here and retain what dignity he had left from this 'unfortunate' meeting.

The meadow was now getting even darker, and it felt to him that it was perhaps a good terraria to stay for the night. After all, he had no region to call his own, nor did he have a herd to huddle to for warmth. But he swished his locks at the idea of having to go back to that, being the one having to ask for others' help. No. The brute was now looking for the opportunity for him to be the one asked.

Red then turned her head back round at the proud dappled, and Karalius uncharacteristically took that as a cue to follow behind. He waded through the waters at a steady pace, embracing the cool feeling on his pillars and letting his daggers fall over the sand and water foliage underneath. He tipped his handsome cranium towards her, and she then began to speak:

Helovia is quite large. What makes you think you will fit in any better here?

He drew a grimace out of the velveteens and plastered it on his face in distaste at the second question, and his tone darkened to match the foul look in his eyes,

"Gut feeling. And if Helovia is as large as you point out, Red, then I know that my gut has faith in that," he snorted with the arrogance that made his character so undesirable to others. And he had no reason to suspect that this unnamed queen would be one of the few to like or respect him for who he was. With a shake he threw the trail of thought out of his crown and concentrated on his fellow water partner's own skull. She was indeed a pretty thing, but she had the personality that reminded Karalius of a grumpy badger. The laughter of this connection filled his golden orbs.

...no, I have not. Ohh that was to his question about his half-brother. He sighed and chirped, "I thought not." Andash's tales of Helovia had been short and sweet, all he could ever speak of was one dame in particular and a little puffin he lost along with his mind. The deformed winged freak, as he had been known in the family, was respected about as much as Karalius had been, and he wasn't a winged. Red brought his attention back by shaking her cranium and making the last streaks of light bounce of her rather impressive and scary looking horns of four. There was something that seemed deceiving of the russet, and he could not quite make it out. But nonetheless he was going to stick this unpleasant conversation out, and began to speak as he began to make for the refuge of the dry grassy bank in the hope she would follow, "So, Red, are you a native to Helovia or a stranger to its lands like myself? And would I be right in guessing that you belong to a herd in one its regions?"

(Sorry for the late reply @[Isopia]!)

Messages In This Thread
And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-26-2015, 10:27 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-26-2015, 04:46 PM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-27-2015, 04:19 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-27-2015, 11:53 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-01-2015, 10:42 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-06-2015, 04:05 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-12-2015, 08:08 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-16-2015, 05:21 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-24-2015, 04:58 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 07-20-2015, 02:46 PM