the Rift

[OPEN] And this is how I shall start my life.

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

ISOPIA
And we came forth to contemplate the stars

"So it's just probability then?" For the first time, her voice held something that sounded like approval.
Gut feeling. And if Helovia is as large as you point out, Red, then I know that my gut has faith in that. Calling it a gut feeling sounded positively absurd, but still, her mind was being charitable unlike before. She assumed what he meant was something like, If Helovia is this big, chances are it will be better. Which ... made sense, actually. The girl nodded to herself as she plodded along, voicing precisely that sentiment: "Makes sense."

As his body trailed towards the bank, hers followed, but only just. She continued to wade in the water, unable to dismiss her original task. She was here to ensure the quality of life in this stream. She wasn't going to let social considerations stop her, but she supposed she could be a little more accommodating. It was the best way to blend in, after all.

"A native." She confirmed, keeping her golden gaze peering towards the depths of the waters. However it was getting harder and harder as the sun sank below the horizon. "And yes I do. The Hidden Falls. It was recently invaded by the World's Edge. "

She turned her death-marked face towards him for a moment, regarding him silently. Was there something about her that made him assume she was part of a herd? Was it because she wasn't mangy or suffering from poor nutrition? Or had something given it away? She mentally shuttered to think that the herd had that much of an influence on her. A guess.. she decided after a moment, turning back to the water and straining her eyes to see through the murky depths.

"Why? Looking for a recruitment speech ?"

omg. So terrible. I'm sorry x.x

Table style by Tamme! Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-26-2015, 10:27 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-26-2015, 04:46 PM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-27-2015, 04:19 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-27-2015, 11:53 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-01-2015, 10:42 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-06-2015, 04:05 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Isopia - 06-08-2015, 04:13 PM