the Rift

[OPEN] Pounding sand, rolling rocks.

Bellisma Posts: 53
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 :: 8 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Bellisma
Her ears flicker at the obvious brush off to her question- the way a youngster would brush off a question. On closer inspection, she realized that this mare appeared like a yearling. Green eyes narrow slightly and she contemplates letting the question slide.

A newly-arrived-to-Helvoia Bellisma would have let it slide. But now she felt more confident. And this was only a yearling mare- though she was substantially taller than the little golden pixie. But breeding and grace made her certain she could at least outrun her if the encounter went south. She was ignorant to the other’s lineage.

“I am Bellisma,” her voice was quiet bells as she answered the question, “You?” green gaze, originally trained on the other’s rocks, flickered to pretty golden eyes of the mare. They tried to hold it, but she was still too skittish, and her verdant eyes bounced from her four horns, to her nose, to her wings.

She took a half step towards the other, ears now perking forward. She decided to not let her previous question slide, for curiosity burned in her veins and eyes. She had always been a curious mare- until… Well, until she had been captured and kept as a plaything. Then curiosity had fled her.

But now, now she was curious and interested once more. Her verdant gaze glowed brightly in her lovely, sculpted face. A glimmer of a smile crossed her muzzle, making her all the more beautiful.

“I could help- or I could try- to help you. With- with whatever you need them for…” her voice wistfully trailed off, for she certainly wasn’t strong or large enough to move a stone by herself. Perhaps she could help find the stones? “If you’ll tell me what the stones are for, I could help you find the right kinds?” she cautiously offered.

ooc| edited to meet the WC min. Sorry >.<
Nature's first green is gold, her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower; but only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf, so Eden sank to grief.
So dawn goes down day. Nothing gold can stay.
-Frost

Please tag Bellisma in every reply.

Messages In This Thread
Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Isopia - 05-26-2015, 03:41 PM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Bellisma - 05-26-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Isopia - 05-29-2015, 11:52 AM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Bellisma - 05-31-2015, 07:18 PM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Isopia - 06-01-2015, 10:41 AM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Bellisma - 06-05-2015, 08:35 AM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Isopia - 06-08-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Bellisma - 06-16-2015, 11:03 PM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Isopia - 06-21-2015, 01:08 PM