the Rift

[OPEN] Pounding sand, rolling rocks.

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

the girl.

Stupid, she thought to herself as the other mare asked for her name. It was stupid to ask who she was. You knew she would return the question she continued to mentally grumble. "I'm busy." She finally responded - it was all she could think to say. Her name was something that she held too dearly to just ... give out. Besides, maybe Bellisma would think she was being funny, rather than evasive.

One could hope.

"Some round ones, as well as some large flat ones. I've made a pile over there -" She motioned with her nose in the direction that she meant. "-if that gives you an idea. And I'm not sure what they are for. Kaj asked me to gather them. I'm not about to question him am I?" A lie. The girl had found it was far easier lying to others to get them to do what she wanted, than merely avoiding the truth. And it was a fairly believable lie as well - if Bellisma didn't already know who she was, it would make sense that she would simply follow orders given to her by their Czar. Most would in her position, she just ... wasn't like most.

"So were you ... in the Falls before it was taken over? I don't recognize you." To be fair, Bellisma could have been in the Edge without her knowing - although she was fairly observant, her general uncaring attitude made faces and names easily forgettable. However as soon as she asked, part of her regretted it. What if she was here the whole time, and was about to complain and yell about the invasion? The demi-child knew that many were unhappy with how the Edge had taken the Falls, but all of their reasons seemed to be fairly emotional. A.K.A ones that the girl didn't find overly compelling.

Image by Schwartze

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Isopia - 05-26-2015, 03:41 PM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Bellisma - 05-26-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Isopia - 05-29-2015, 11:52 AM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Bellisma - 05-31-2015, 07:18 PM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Isopia - 06-01-2015, 10:41 AM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Bellisma - 06-05-2015, 08:35 AM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Isopia - 06-08-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Bellisma - 06-16-2015, 11:03 PM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Isopia - 06-21-2015, 01:08 PM