the Rift

[OPEN] Pounding sand, rolling rocks.

Bellisma Posts: 53
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 :: 8 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Bellisma
Ears turn sideways and a frown wrinkles the thin, black skin around her eyes at the brush-off. She had experienced the rudeness of mares before, especially pretty or striking ones as this unnamed mare before her was certainly growing to be.

A delicate, small sigh escaped her tiny nostrils- at first this land had been so promising with kindness. But now, it seemed, everywhere she turned she was finding danger or rudeness or fighting or… Well, just things she knew too well. Freedom isn’t all butterflies and fairytales.

“I could probably help with the small round ones,” she offered, though her voice had grown small once more, “I don’t think I could manage large ones…” the wind chimes trail off as she cast her gaze away from the uniquely marked pegasus and turned it towards the earth. There was a sadness that had replaced her initial bright curiosity.

Small round ones would likely be worn down by the water, she knew. So she walked slowly towards a basin with a small falls (no more than a few feet tall), dropped her sculpted head to peer along the edges and at the base of the falling water. “I’d think you would question him,” she made the remark with her side to the mare as she looked, “You seem like a mare who would question most tasks set to you,” the remarks were offhand, almost said mindlessly. But certainly the mare had given that impression to Bellisma.

“And yes, I was of the Falls before it was- ‘taken over.’ But only just. I had just come from the Threshold when the- the fighting broke out,” she found a prize rock in the water, and started pawing it out with a dainty front leg, “But I don’t think many would recognize me, regardless.” Indeed, the small mare tried to not draw attention to herself. “Are you from the World’s Edge, then?”

Soaking herself to a dark copper and the earth around her, she extracted the rock, looked to the younger mare, “Is this alright?” She asked as she began to nudge the rock with delicate muzzle towards the mare’s stash.

If felt good to be doing something useful. (At least, she assumed this was useful). The sadness began to lift again from her petite, half-soaked stature.

ooc| @[Isopia]
Nature's first green is gold, her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower; but only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf, so Eden sank to grief.
So dawn goes down day. Nothing gold can stay.
-Frost

Please tag Bellisma in every reply.

Messages In This Thread
Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Isopia - 05-26-2015, 03:41 PM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Bellisma - 05-26-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Isopia - 05-29-2015, 11:52 AM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Bellisma - 05-31-2015, 07:18 PM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Isopia - 06-01-2015, 10:41 AM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Bellisma - 06-05-2015, 08:35 AM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Isopia - 06-08-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Bellisma - 06-16-2015, 11:03 PM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Isopia - 06-21-2015, 01:08 PM