the Rift

[OPEN] Pounding sand, rolling rocks.

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

the girl.

Isopia merely shrugged as the other mare admitted her inability to help with larger stones. That was perfectly fine - when she was gone, Iso would use her magic to upheave the larger stones. It was what she had been doing before Bellisma arrived. Something stayed her magic now though - for some reason she assumed that the golden-hued mare would want to chat about it.

However as the equine correctly identified her unwillingness to follow orders, Iso's quad-horned skull rose slightly with surprise. She normally ... tried to hide her what few emotions she had. She was good at lying, and as far as she could tell, nothing in her voice deceived the carefully created lilt of her voice. Snorting, she decided just to press on. A lucky guess.. she thought to herself. Or a haphazard one. Either way, the demi-god was not about to validate the mare's assumptions about her. "You don't know anything about me." She remarked off hand as she used her wings to toss a few smaller stones onto her pile. Her tone wasn't exactly rude, but nor was it compassionate. If this mare had the audacity to judge her on the spot, then she should have been prepared to be told she was wrong.

Even if she wasn't.

"Yes I am." the earthen-girl responded as Bellisma finished. It made sense that the mare hadn't been in the Falls long. If she had, she would have likely been more bitter about its take-over. That she seemed fairly amicable suggested that she wasn't. "I was born there." Isopia continued, "but I had no reason to stay in the Edge, and one reason to be here. The math was simple." Surely Kahlua would have been a little hurt to hear her daughter say that she had no reason to stay in the Edge, but it was true.

Isopia's hardened golden stare rose as Bellisma drew her attention to the rock pile. Walking forward, the taller mare looked down and nodded approvingly. "Yes. That's perfect." She commended, her voice seemingly genuinely pleased.

Image by Schwartze

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Isopia - 05-26-2015, 03:41 PM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Bellisma - 05-26-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Isopia - 05-29-2015, 11:52 AM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Bellisma - 05-31-2015, 07:18 PM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Isopia - 06-01-2015, 10:41 AM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Bellisma - 06-05-2015, 08:35 AM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Isopia - 06-08-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Bellisma - 06-16-2015, 11:03 PM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Isopia - 06-21-2015, 01:08 PM