the Rift

[OPEN] Pounding sand, rolling rocks.

Bellisma Posts: 53
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 :: 8 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Bellisma
The work was awkard, she was built for running fast and far, not rolling rocks along the ground. And, despite the lithe musculature of her frame, the work strained her neck and back. ‘You don’t know anything about me,’ the words, though said offhand, rankled the golden doll- especially with the twinge occurring in her muscles while she helped the younger, taller mare.

“I don’t know why I wouldn’t, since you are so forthcoming with information,” pertly, the bells chimed out of her delicate muzzle before she realized what she was saying. Green eyes widen with a mixture of horror and fear as she freezes, petite head flying up as she reached the rock pile, gaze riveted on the girl. “I’m -I’m sorry! I- I didn’t mean- it wasn’t how it sounded,” she faltered over her words as she wished she could swallow the rude ones.

As the splotched mare continued speaking, she wondered if keeping the mare talking was a better option than allowing her to react to the rudeness Bellisma had just spoken. Deciding it was worth a try, she quietly asked, “I don’t mean to be intrusive, but what is your reason to be here?” She seemed to want to sink into the earth, body drooping as she hoped she would not be abused for her verbal transgressions. She took some heart and hope in the genuine pleasure of her affirmation of the rock.

Though her verdant gaze remained trained on the winged mare, watching for any blow that might come- much like the gaze of a cornered doe. Cautiously, she started back towards the water she had found her previous rock, aiming to find another. Though her eyes never left the horned woman as she walked.

ooc| @[Isopia]
Nature's first green is gold, her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower; but only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf, so Eden sank to grief.
So dawn goes down day. Nothing gold can stay.
-Frost

Please tag Bellisma in every reply.

Messages In This Thread
Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Isopia - 05-26-2015, 03:41 PM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Bellisma - 05-26-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Isopia - 05-29-2015, 11:52 AM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Bellisma - 05-31-2015, 07:18 PM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Isopia - 06-01-2015, 10:41 AM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Bellisma - 06-05-2015, 08:35 AM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Isopia - 06-08-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Bellisma - 06-16-2015, 11:03 PM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Isopia - 06-21-2015, 01:08 PM