the Rift

[PRIVATE] stoneheart

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

PARELIA
Honest hearts are undercover. We are shadows on our own
The dove needed to get away clear her mind. So why not show her baby girl somewhere new and exciting before Frostfall really set in. "Come on Areli, lets go somewhere new. I know you'll like this place, the Frostbreath Steppe." She smiled down at her beautiful golden dappled daughter. Spending time with Areli was the most important thing she could do, especially now that Ilios had moved on. "I just need you to promise me something. If I tell you to run, you have to run, ok?" Tender muzzle reached down to carefully try and nuzzle Areli before setting out. Penna flew above them searching the ground for any danger, or something interesting to show the filly. Parelia could feel the relive surging through her best friend. She knew what he meant; he was happy she was finally out doing something to ease the pain. Focusing her her daughter would surely calm all of her frayed and damaged nerves and strings.

It was easy to make a pace Areli could keep up with now, she was slowly starting to walk normally, but Parelia wanted to make sure she would be able to keep up safely. The ground had changed from leafy litter to snow and ice. She smiled softly down at her baby, that almost wasn't a baby any more. 'Time flies faster than you do Penna!' He screeched and dove for her head playfully before turning to fly over Areli swooping around her trying to engage her in a game of chase. Laughter bubbled from her chest the first time in days. A sound cut off her laughter immediately, a very loud THUMP. Her voice was a hushed whisper as Penna took off flying high above them scoping, "Areli, come here and stay close, I heard something." Taking a deep breath she waited just long enough for Areli to move then headed forward wings pulled in close. If this was a unicorn she would tell Areli to run, send Penna with her to protect her.

'It's a equine colt and Dragon.' Penna came back to his soulmate what he had found.'Good then we should be safe.' Sighing softly she relaxed, but only slightly. There were still many dangerous equines that would love to have a wing or two for their collection. She called out a soft whinny to alert the boy of their presence. She looked calmly to her babe instructing her to do the same. She whispered, just loud enough for her to hear, "Mind your manners and be alert, always." There was never time to miss a teaching moment. As they strode from the sparse snowy trees she smiled softly and eyed the black and white colt wearily. His eyes were scarlet much like the dragon beside him. They seemed to be pouring over something. "Hello young man, I am Parelia and this is my daughter Areli." She dipped her head and flashed a glance at the smoky black girl making sure she did the same before speaking again. "Are you attempting to do something with that antler?" She watched them as Penna fluttered down to land upon her back watching the duo with distrustful black eyes. She stopped a few feet away, carefully giving the pair plenty of space.

Speaking Penna

Words; 545
Tags; @Areli @[Volterra]
Notes; I hope it's ok I invited Areli to join <3

<
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
stoneheart - by Volterra - 05-26-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: stoneheart - by Parelia - 06-09-2015, 01:51 AM
RE: stoneheart - by Areli - 06-09-2015, 05:43 PM
RE: stoneheart - by Areli - 06-13-2015, 04:44 AM