the Rift

[PRIVATE] stoneheart

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

PARELIA
Honest hearts are undercover. We are shadows on our own
It was good to be out with her daughter once more, enjoying her laughter and playful antics. She is growing so fast, her wings are almost strong enough for real flight, instead of her fluttering attempts. "How about in Birdsong I teach you how to fly? You need a few more months before your wings will be strong enough to carry you." She smiled brightly down at her baby. She was so different than her brother. Ilios had told her that Kaj and Narseen had shown him how to fly. She was sure he felt to embarrassed to ask for his mother's help, Areli would be different. Daughters were always allowed to ask their mother's for help, no matter the age. A tender and sad smile touched her face at the thought. As her senses hightened she heard Areli's question and answered swiftly, "Smell, see if you can scent the boy up ahead." She paused allowing her to try her nose before moving off.

As they moved towards the colt she watched the smoky child from the corner of her honey eyes. Ears flicked towards the boy followed by her gaze. He seemed very agitated indeed. The scarlet dragon soared above them causing Penna to fly back to her. He landed heavily upon her withers to watch the scene unfold. Her own kind voice rings out a reply, "It's a pleasure, Volterra." She dipped her head and smiled softly at the massive beast. He wasn't familiar even in the least, but he seemed alright, for now. She listened intently as he spoke. He was trying to make a knife huh? She remained silent as Areli stepped forward to speak asking about the dragon.

Quietly she giggled as the dragon puffed himself up proudly. She had only ever met Khan, and he was only a silly babe, a hatchling at that. The boy seemed to relax as he spoke to Areli. Interesting. Did you think she was cute? Or was he proud to show off his regal bonded? Either way it was okay, as long as he kept his distance and didn't try anything. Once he was done speaking she offered her own words, "Volterra, why do you want a knife?" She cocked her head curiously before taking a step closer. "May I see the antler? I wont break it I promise." She waited for his answer a plan forming in her head. It never hurt to make friends, even if they were young now, they all grew up eventually. 'Be careful, he might not be as friendly as he appears.' Penna flexed his claws upon her hardened withers, knowing he would not harm her skin. It had already been torn and healed in a rough thin haired patch, from when he was a eyasse. 'Calm down, if anything happens take Areli and run her home. I don't care if you have to peck her butt, make her go then come back if you can.' He cooed softly and pulled her short teal and cream mane. He would always follow her words when it came to their little girl.

Speaking Penna

Words; 518
Tags; @[Areli]
Notes;

[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
stoneheart - by Volterra - 05-26-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: stoneheart - by Parelia - 06-09-2015, 01:51 AM
RE: stoneheart - by Areli - 06-09-2015, 05:43 PM
RE: stoneheart - by Areli - 06-13-2015, 04:44 AM
RE: stoneheart - by Areli - 06-15-2015, 12:18 AM