the Rift

[PRIVATE] stoneheart

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

PARELIA
Honest hearts are undercover. We are shadows on our own
Even as she worked the dove smiled softly listening to her baby and the monster colt. He might look nasty, but there was at least some small amount of good hidden below the distrustful looks. Quietly she worked wondering how good or bad this boy really was, and what his lineage held. As he is spoken off Penna screeches softly thanking the midnight in his own bird way. It was not often the falcon heard praise from others. He was plain, nothing more than a mere bird next to dragon's and birds of fire and ice. That did not matter to Parelia or Penna. He was strong in other, and better ways. A sharp mind with sharper talons was all they needed to remain safe.

Honey eyes shone brightly even as a shiver passed down her frame she felt happy. Areli squealed her own desire for a blade. Parelia agreed, it would only be fitting for the filly to have some form of protection against everyone else. "I am a Mason in our herd. It's the rank I hold and the Earth God's blessing that I am allowed to craft things. Yes Areli, you can have one in a moment let me catch my breath." Kind eyes turned back to the large colt. He seems almost surprised that she had done such a favor for him.

She merely smiles and dips her head, get what you give. There had been no mother to teach her such things, life had done that well enough. Ears pricked forward curiously as he asked if he could return the gift. She thought only for a moment before speaking her request, "I don't want anything but a promise from you." A moments pause as she let that sink in. "If you ever see my daughter in trouble I want your word that you will help her to the best of your ability." Raising her head she watched him closely searching for any trace of a lie upon his face or his words. After he spoke she lowered her head once more, trusting Penna to watch the beast. She focused on creating a small straight double edged knife. Along with the sharp blade she made another small item along with it; a dragons head handle. Sweat poured anew her mind worn out unable to make one more thing. Gently she pushed the blade towards her daughter handle first. "You have to be careful with it, it's very sharp. If you cut yourself I'm taking it back until you're older, deal?" She watched her sharply for a moment before turning back to the beast and his scarlet dragon.

Speaking Penna

Words; 441
Tags; Areli
Notes; Blade Handle

[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
stoneheart - by Volterra - 05-26-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: stoneheart - by Parelia - 06-09-2015, 01:51 AM
RE: stoneheart - by Areli - 06-09-2015, 05:43 PM
RE: stoneheart - by Areli - 06-13-2015, 04:44 AM
RE: stoneheart - by Areli - 06-15-2015, 12:18 AM