the Rift

[PRIVATE] stoneheart

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

NO ONE ELSE TO BLAME FOR THIS WORLD WAR THREE
I'VE BUILT THIS CITY JUST TO BRING IT TO ITS KNEES

The Earth God's blessing. Again, the massive God's power benefits Volterra. He got one of his amulets from the earthen man, and he suspects his magic was from him, too. He is close friends with the God's daughter, and now he has a knife crafted by magic from the God's own element. Perhaps the deity really does have a grander plan for the behemoth colt.

To his surprise, the mare agrees to create a knife for her daughter, too. Volterra flashes the smallest of smirks. Not every mother would be so willing to hand sharp objects down to their children - she must know that saying no will only foster resentment. Perhaps her daughter shall be a little warmonger in the making! Parelia requests that he looks out for her daughter, and the beast nods his giant head. That isn't the worst thing she could have asked. If he sees the child in trouble, he will simply crush her assailant and walk off with gratitude in his ears - nothing too strenous, all in a day's work for the young colossus."You have my word. Not that I think she'll need my help, if she has a knife of her own." He grins down at the filly. He can quite imagine her stabbing any creature who would try to endanger her, taking them by surprise. Of course, a knife is no substitute for hooves and teeth and brute force, but it can certainly be a welcome addition to an already loaded arsenal.

True to her word, the mare summons her magic and creates another knife. This one is straight, but glimmers with deadly intent. "Ah, a fine weapon," rumbles the giant. "Will you name your blade?" He looks to his own weapon, already trying to think of a name for it - Brokenfang? Bloodbringer? Dragonclaw? Ah, Volterra shall have endless hours of fun trying to come up with a suitable dubbance for his beloved weapon!

@Parelia

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
stoneheart - by Volterra - 05-26-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: stoneheart - by Parelia - 06-09-2015, 01:51 AM
RE: stoneheart - by Areli - 06-09-2015, 05:43 PM
RE: stoneheart - by Areli - 06-13-2015, 04:44 AM
RE: stoneheart - by Areli - 06-15-2015, 12:18 AM
RE: stoneheart - by Volterra - 06-12-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: stoneheart - by Parelia - 06-13-2015, 01:31 AM
RE: stoneheart - by Volterra - 06-13-2015, 03:12 PM
RE: stoneheart - by Parelia - 06-14-2015, 02:39 AM
RE: stoneheart - by Volterra - 06-18-2015, 11:41 AM