the Rift

[PRIVATE] Gilded Nights under the Moon

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

A soft greeting had the black pulling his head out from under his wing, golden eyes blinking in surprise to see someone he hadn't met yet. Strange, he thought he had seen/met everyone(obviously that was wrong), and this one... she looked like she could have been his relative. "Hello there. Don't believe we've met yet, eh?" He grinned, tucking his wing back against his side as he turned to face the new mare. "Actually, I'm positive we haven't met. I would have recognized a mare as beautiful as you." He winked, grinning wider before his head tilted slightly. "My name's Bucephalus, and yours?" He asked, ears pricked towards the mare.

There was something... off about her. Her stance or voice or just overall appearance felt... strange. Some sort of strong emotion, but Buce couldn't decipher it. His gaze did drift, however, to the flaming lion at her side, gaze amused. So it wasn't just him being plagued by the fiery beasts. He glanced over at his own flaming bird, it's fiery gaze focused blankly upon him, unmoving save the rippling of fire that somehow kept shape into that of a falcon. Shaking his head in wonder, the Morningstar once more looked to the other black-gold pegasus, noting the horn that graced her forehead. A hybrid then, like his own Breccan.

Done with his examination, Bucephalus cocked a hoof and rested, waiting for the mare to introduce herself, though a faint crease of a barely-there frown cropped up around his eyes. He still couldn't place it... It was something that had her posture just... almost(dare he say) bowed.

Then it slapped him, right in the kisser.

"Miss, are you alright?" He questioned quietly, taking a slow, cautious step forward, humor gone from his refined features. Sorrow. Sorrow and exhaustion. He could recognize that, sympathize with it(maybe), well enough that he berated himself for not being able to realize it sooner. Wings unfurled just a bit, primaries flared towards her, stretching subtly, offering comfort without the Morningstar's knowledge. She smelled of the Throat, of sand and dust and heat and musk, and that made her his family.

He didn't plan on letting another of his family suffer.

Bucephalus
Art done by me
Table by Tamme<3

Feel free to tag Buce in all posts; permission is given for force against him provided it doesn't kill or permanently maim him(ask about the latter)

Messages In This Thread
Gilded Nights under the Moon - by Bucephalus - 05-26-2015, 08:09 PM
RE: Gilded Nights under the Moon - by Ranjiri - 05-27-2015, 06:20 PM
RE: Gilded Nights under the Moon - by Bucephalus - 05-27-2015, 07:16 PM
RE: Gilded Nights under the Moon - by Ranjiri - 05-27-2015, 08:27 PM
RE: Gilded Nights under the Moon - by Bucephalus - 05-27-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: Gilded Nights under the Moon - by Ranjiri - 05-29-2015, 08:35 PM