[PRIVATE] the sand that we love and the sun that loves us

Mordecai Posts: 77
Aurora Basin Mare atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 3 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
Megaera & Mordecai
maybe i need the cracks in my skin, emotions are hard to carry
maybe i need the strength in your eyes to cut through the morning time

For the most part Mordecai was used to her mother and father being busy, such was the life of a Sultana and a warrior. She had found ways to entertain herself while they were gone, though she was sure that Megaera would be unhappy if she knew that Mordecai's entertainment involved sneaking out of the Throat. And Ab-ruh-haaam. She rather enjoyed talking to the older boy and trying to teach him her language. It was quite funny how he butchered some of the words that she found so easy to say. Unfortunately Abraham wasn't anywhere around and she'd spent most of the day wandering around, pretending not to be searching for him.

"Mordecai!"

The young girl spun around when she heard her name called and watched as her mother, mai, slid down a dune toward her. Behind her, in the spray of sand, she glimpsed the fiery body of something smiliar to what had been following her around. “Mai!” She called out happily, her own thin legs carrying her toward the dune that her mother slid down. She waited at the bottom for Meg and when she finally made it the filly's ears tilted back against her head. “Where you go?” She half asked, half demanded in the native tongue that she'd been learning. Abraham had taught her a little bit while she'd taught him some of her own language.

“Athtihar.” She said as she turned to look at the fiery cougar that stood gazing at her. “Fini hazi?” Then she looked at the one that was following her mother. “You too.”

“.”

ooc://
Translation:
athtihar: look
fini hazi: whats that?

Lines and shading by BronzeHalo
the emptiness that we confess in the dimmest hour of day
in Automatown they make a sound like the low sad moan of prey

Messages In This Thread
RE: the sand that we love and the sun that loves us - by Mordecai - 05-29-2015, 11:43 PM