the Rift

Unlikely Hero Plots?

Kelso Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
hello,

Kelso is my first and only Helovia char. He's a sweetheart with self-confidence issues that keep him hiding in the thick of Helovian woods and lurking the Rotunda and the Meadow. If you like the Hobbit, well that's sort of what I have in mind for this guy. He needs adventure, unlikely friends, frienemies, a crush to pursue or a love triangle to get caught in. I would not mind him training for a certain role, maybe experimenting a knight's path or something like that. In short, this sweetheart needs to get out more.

plot with me!

-v

About Me:
I'm vnes (lol not vines, more like venus with a "nes") and i'm new to helovia too. been stalking a while and finally joined. i am feeling my way around now and can't tell you all how honored and excited i am for the opportunity to rp with the lovely people here. i'm honestly intimidated by the quality of writing, but I know that one of the best ways to get better at something is to surround yourself with people who are better at it (whatever it is, in this case writing) than you. <3

Zahra Posts: 64
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 2 Years
Hanna :: Common Kitsune :: Fire & Ilham :: Bark Spider :: None Riven
Would love to thread with Kelso! He sounds neat :)

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie
Feel free to thread with any of my 4 charries :) I have Sialia who is in the Basin as a soldier, Glacia who is a Basin filly and it aaa sweetheart, Ash who is unclaimed currently but she a hoe, hen Soren a equine Unicorn, who is very noble and rigorous :D him and Soren would probably get Long best <3 also his name makes me think of Dr Kelso from scrubs so I was wondering if he was an evil doctor that everyone hated xD

Kelso Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
@Riven/Zahra: I can throw up an open thread for Kelso and Zahra in the woods. I think these two can really hit it off as good friends. He would take very quickly to her and would feel very protective of his new found friend, likely feel it very much when she leaves and returns home. This could be his way to sort of his bridge outside of "hobbit" life.

@Nessie/Glacia
I am interested in plotting with Ash. XD There is zero chance that Kelso will reciprocate to her advances, in fact she will scare the life out of him which is why I think it would be so funny for them to meet. She could probably find a way to manipulate Kelso into doing something for her which is acceptable, he's sort of vulnerable that way. Let me know if you think Ash would just lose interest and walk away I would totally understand and would prefer to hold off in that case.

Kelso and Soren could meet. XD that's so funny i didn't even think of the association given Kel is sooo different from the doc. I was thinking maybe Soren was poking around a little too close to Kel's corner of the woods. Kelso can stalk from above and well awkwardly get caught somehow lol. Not sure where the conversation will go but it couldn't do Kel any harm. Soren might think..."oh this must be that part of the woods where we hide the clowns." XD

Please give me feedback, counter ideas. If these are good with you I'll get started on some posties. ^_^ Thanks so much and I'm so looking forward to threading!!!!!

Zahra Posts: 64
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 2 Years
Hanna :: Common Kitsune :: Fire & Ilham :: Bark Spider :: None Riven
Sorry!! The weekend consumed me. This sounds perfect :)