the Rift

[OPEN] Sapphire Light.

Grimalkin Posts: 50
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Whit
It was a sight to behold, certainly. The way the lands changed with just a few short days of travel, the way they roamed and undulated and fell away - Grimalkin might have appreciated it, had he not been interested in other things. The stallion rarely ever loved a land - he was too busy loving knowledge instead. That wasn't to say he didn't know how to like various things - he had his preferences, like all living creatures. Being heavily clad in antlers and hair, the stallion enjoyed the northern reaches of his home, and he was growing more loyal towards the herd he called his own. Would he lay his life down on the line for them? Certainly, as long as he wasn't the first. Grimalkin was no leader, nor was he a follower of fools - he would pick and choose who he would give his respects to and who he would keep them from. So far, the Basin had proven worthy of his attentions.

But the Basin could provide only so much before the stallion's mind yearned for more. It would always be his home, his resting place (until he found something better, anyway), but his limbs craved a wander, and so he obeyed them.

Chilly winds tried to freeze his bones, but his body was lined with thick layers of sinew and muscle, toned and rippling with power - he felt no cold as he bore the wind head-on. He had seen the Arch before, it was knowledge he already held - or was it?

Eyes alighted to the strange patterns that danced across the archway, and the stallion walked with his eyes directed upward for nearly too long - he stopped as he rounded the entrance to the abyss and stared at the beauty within. When he had been here before, there had been no treasure within the dark alleyway, no trove to uncover, no mystery to unravel. But here, now, there was something new, something beautiful and delicious. A smile appeared upon his lips as if it had always been there, his heavy, antlered crown nodded to the miss in greeting as his low wuffle emanated from the broad depths of his chest. "And to think I thought the place to be dismal and bland on my last visit here," the stallion said by way of breaking the silence. "Seems I've stumbled upon a treasure."

@[Arah]
colourize-stock & larfsalot @deviantart

please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
I write what I feel at the time
and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
Sapphire Light. - by Arah - 05-27-2015, 06:58 AM
RE: Sapphire Light. - by Grimalkin - 05-27-2015, 07:25 AM
RE: Sapphire Light. - by Arah - 05-27-2015, 08:21 AM
RE: Sapphire Light. - by Grimalkin - 05-30-2015, 10:27 PM