the Rift

[OPEN] Sapphire Light.

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
The sound of an approaching figure caused her to turn and watch the arrival of a stag. A smile curved the corners of her lips, it was playful and inviting. Towering over her, the stag would have been terribly imposing, only he broke the silence first with toying words that pulled an entertained chuckle from her throat. Elegantly the doe tucked her head into her chest, extending the greeting respectfully. When she raised herself back up to full height, Arah studied the stallion before her. Allowing only a moment to pass before the smile upon her lips grew a little wider. "Well aren't you charming." She responded, her hymn was lightly laced with a hint of amusement. Not quite used to such forward advances...if that was indeed what this was. Taking a step closer the doe now took a moment longer to study the one who had come to raise her up out of the growing loneliness. Golden orbs flickered over his antlers, moving down to his eyes and then finally she eyed his painted coat. Quite the impressive beast; she was rather glad to have met him, he would scare away anyone with ill intentions.

Besides, with a tongue like his...a prince charming for today was just what the doctor had ordered. "Would you care to take a stroll with me?" Turning to the cave the fae princess watched the dancing lights sparkling along the wall. "I confess I have never explored these frozen caves in full." Actually, come to think of it, why was it that she had never explored these caves? Had she truly become so busy serving The Basin that over time her natural curiosity had expired and then left her entirely? Perhaps it was because she was forever running around after something that she couldn't actually find.

Destiny? Fate? Did that actually exist? It seemed that Arah had become so lost that she really didn't see the start of the path that she had been walking along for so long now.

Winter seemed to grow bored with the idea of sleep and stretched ruffling her feathers and letting out a low cry. Turning to the stallion the griffin merely blinked a few times at him before narrowing her eyes. Settling back down on Arah's back, Wynter kept her eyes trained upon the stallion. Studying his every move, her body language was clear. Wynter was protecting her mistress. Laughing Arah glanced over her shoulder at her bonded and gently whispered "Hush now." As far as Wynter was concerned the doe was far too delicate (emotionally and psychically) to be left alone with anyone. Turning back to that stag Arah chuckled softly, "unless you'd rather do something else of course." Waiting in silence for his response, the doe kept her eyes trained on the stag.

Create loud silences, make the world believe in you.

@[Grimalkin]
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Sapphire Light. - by Arah - 05-27-2015, 06:58 AM
RE: Sapphire Light. - by Grimalkin - 05-27-2015, 07:25 AM
RE: Sapphire Light. - by Arah - 05-27-2015, 08:21 AM
RE: Sapphire Light. - by Grimalkin - 05-30-2015, 10:27 PM