the Rift

Gods Help Me

Ráeru Posts: 41
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 4 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Frostie

I'll carry you on my shoulders, never set you down.
Ferry you through the coldness, never let you down.
Winter was approaching, yet it did not scare Ráeru. She had never done much exploring until today, the confidence finally reached her to go out and explore Helovia. Her mother Kou would want her to be brave and her other mother Rue would be at home waiting for her with open arms ready to accept her back. It was nice knowing you had someone's support no matter what.

Moving through The Threshold Ráeru darted between the trees, laughing her delight and excitement at finally being out of The Basin and free to do whatever she wanted. Coming to a stop in take in deep breaths and slow her heart, Ráeru looked up when she caught the scent of another. Bright blue eyes turned towards where the smell had come from and a most unusual noise floated over the girl. It was a strange jingling...not a natural sound that was for sure. Carefully the girl began to pick her way through the growth, searching for what ever made that noise. Finally she came to a clearing where a strange mare stood, it quickly became apparent that it was this mare making the noise. Ráeru had never been the friendly type, preferring to be quiet and unnoticed. Still she did not that sometimes people entered Helovia through this land, perhaps this mare was one of those strangers. Clearing her throat and allowing a small smile to paint her lips, Ráeru spoke first. "Hello." Her voice was still high pitched, evidence of her youth. Glass hooves made their way delicately through the grass before Ráeru came to a stop and eyed the mare.

"Are you new?" Curious and having little respect for privacy (as youngsters normally behaved), the yearling continued to stare at the stranger. Maybe the mare wouldn't answer until she knew something about Ráeru in return. Wasn't that how conversations worked? You told them one thing and they responded in kind. Besides, the mare should at least speak with Rae, she had been here longer after all. "I was born here." After a another moment Ráeru turned and studied her surroundings, perhaps the mare would want to explore with her! Still Rue probably wouldn't like it if she spent too much time with a stranger...but what could it hurt? Maybe she should bring the mare home to Rue, introduce them and they could be friends! Ráeru had never been partially interested in making friends her own age, and although it was sometimes lonely, so far she hadn't really needed a friend.

@[Anzanie]Would you like to be tagged? :)

Messages In This Thread
Gods Help Me - by Anzanie - 05-27-2015, 08:44 AM
RE: Gods Help Me - by Ráeru - 05-27-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: Gods Help Me - by Anzanie - 06-01-2015, 08:13 AM
RE: Gods Help Me - by Elsa - 06-04-2015, 10:44 AM
RE: Gods Help Me - by Anzanie - 06-10-2015, 03:54 AM
RE: Gods Help Me - by Elsa - 06-12-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: Gods Help Me - by Anzanie - 06-16-2015, 05:59 AM
RE: Gods Help Me - by Elsa - 06-16-2015, 04:33 PM