the Rift

[OPEN] the day you made your vows

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali
You see her when you close your eyes
Maybe one day you'll understand why

A nicker resonated across the meadow and Evangeline lifted her head from the grass, her gaze sweeping across the field until it landed on a stallion that mimiced her own coloring. She chewed slowly as she watched him and Tallis stired to wakefulness on her back. He stretched and lifted his head, his dark eyes landing on the unicorn that approached. 'Who's that?' He questioned his bond mate as he watched the stallion. "I don't know.." Came Evangeline's answer. He seemed nice enough in his greeting, so she wasn't particularly worried about him.

"Hello." She replied, having swallowed the grass she'd been chewing. "Well enough." Came her reply to his question, though she could complain about the foal battering her insides with its kicks, and the other aches and pains that came along with pregnancy. She would save those for Thor, though, because it was his child that was causing her so much discomfort. "And you?"

She was scarcely alone with the new stallion for a minute before Thor arrived and immediately began trying to assert his dominance and claim her as his won. Evangeline snorted as he looked at her. "Source of discomfort?" She echoed Thor. "The only discomfort I'm experiencing is your child dancing on my bladder." She was mildly annoyed that Thor would come sweeping in the way he did and automatically assume that this new stallion was up to no good when he'd simply asked her how she was doing. Eva stepped forward, her ears tilting forward as she looked to the antlered stallion. "I'm Evangeline."

"."

ooc:// sorry for the wait!
@[Grimalkin] @[Knox] @[Thor]

Messages In This Thread
the day you made your vows - by Evangeline - 05-27-2015, 11:32 PM
RE: the day you made your vows - by Grimalkin - 05-31-2015, 04:44 AM
RE: the day you made your vows - by Knox - 05-31-2015, 12:55 PM
RE: the day you made your vows - by Thor - 05-31-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: the day you made your vows - by Evangeline - 06-12-2015, 09:52 PM