the Rift

[OPEN] From shadows to shade

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik the Bloodskald

Like tomorrow doesn't exist

He spotted Ophelia but, no real surprise, it seemed Mauja spotted her first. His woman claimed there would be no issue working with the Frostheart, that they both could interact professionally.

He thought that was bullshit.

Mauja was too much of an emotional cripple to handle this, and Torleik felt as though he was simply counting down the days until Queen Polkadot tried something he'd have to put him down for. He prayed it never came to that, but he was more realistic than optimistic in this regard.

Still. For as insecure as he might feel, to know that Ophelia had relegated Mauja to the realm of nothing was...a comfort as he approached, seeing not only the Frostheart and the Forsaken, but a newcomer as well. A female unicorn with horns that reminded him of his cousin Ulrik. Approaching with curiosity and hospitality, the rabicano took his place next to Ophelia, close to her, as a silent reminder to his philandering co-leader to keep his distance. Insecurity was rather much of a bitch, despite his intentions to try to be a better man.

"Indeed, you are most welcome,"the Bloodskald rumbled. "I am Torleik, and, if I may - I overheard your question to Ophelia. All kinds are welcome here, as the merit of a being is not measured by physical form. What is your name?" he queried, noting her coloring, and the scars on her face. What must have done that to her? He desired to know out of empathy - and undeniably, curiosity - but he would not dare ask. Such scars spoke to a traumatic event and to exhume that kind of emotional corpse would bring nothing but pain.

@[Ophelia]
@[Glasgow]
@[Mauja]

"talk talk talk"

Art by Veradaine @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
From shadows to shade - by Ophelia - 05-28-2015, 08:18 PM
RE: From shadows to shade - by Glasgow - 05-31-2015, 09:03 PM