the Rift

The moments between

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence

one day i'll be stronger than my own doubt
Resplendence was finally beginning to feel the rest. Her bones no longer ached and her mind wasn't hazed. Aye, sleep had been minimal the past season - with the worry filling her as they looked for Rue. Thankfully, she had survived and her daughter was well. So, for today she was going to travel to the Threshold, to try and help out some lost traveler.

Valiance flew ahead of her - taking in the sights and sounds and relaying different messages along the trail toward the deeper parts of the threshold. It was a long day, the sun beginning to fall and Res's maroon glitter was trailing out behind her. Occasionally, the sunset would cast a light onto the glitter which would cause it to glint, but due to Res's lack of complete ease there was no bright pink glow to accompany it. After all, she wouldn’t want to draw attention to herself - at least not when she wasn't sure who exactly would be before her.

Alas, it was Valiance who heard the sound of a female voice nearby. Carefully he turned to pull Resplendence in that direction. She followed with ease, pulling up just after the dark stag did. Her eyes lingered across him - pulling at the memories just after the World's Edge invasion from the Basin and Foothills. Aye. Was that him? Perhaps. He gave his name, and that of the World's Edge. Apparently he had decided to take up residence inside the misty walls when her herd had evacuated, no longer wishing to be under the control of the Moon Goddess.

She gave a gentle nicker, to alert the pair, before Valiance swooped down to perch on a low hanging branch. He flared his wings - showing off his feathers and swishing his feathered tail. Talons easily clung to the bark and the fin-like structures upon his head stood up in a regal show (always showing off, he was). "Hello to you both," she begins, offering a gentle bow of her head to both of those within her presence. "I am Resplendence, of the Hidden Falls, and that-" she carefully tosses her head up toward Valiance as he gives off a few clicks to draw attention, "-is Valiance. Might we be of any assistance?"

There is a gentle smile which rests upon her maw, eyes calm as the glitter continues to pool around her feet. No, it's not glowing yet, but if all were to go well then she might be able to actually feel calm.

Hi :D
I saw that there was a Falls tag on here last night but was too tired to post XD
And I couldn't resist having another Torleik thread :D
Image Credit
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
The moments between - by Lilac - 05-30-2015, 03:47 PM
RE: The moments between - by Torleik - 05-31-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: The moments between - by Resplendence - 05-31-2015, 11:17 PM