the Rift

saints just swimming in our sins again

Mirabella Posts: 35
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Two Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

He calls. We come. The same old story time after time, season after season. I pull my batle scared frame up from the cave floor that I had once shared with my Mother. I was glad to be home, don't get me wrong. Not just home but back safe where those two legged things can't beat on me or try to take my horn off. As I exit the cave, the bitter cold wind of FrostFall pulls at my ebony and pink locks. Guess I'll be going with the windblown look today.

I move quietly, taking my place next to my half sister. Her mother had been the first to welcome me home... So I guess it's only right that I stand here now, like I belong here. Violet rimmed aqua eyes look around for Odette or Dad. Either of them would be a welcome sight. I hate these meetings. I always have.

As I shift uncomfortably The Reaper begins to speak. What he says, stuns me. My Step-Mother or Adopted mother of sorts... Was now Lady of the Basin? Wow. That is something my own dam could of never accomplished. Even my Dad had not moved above a Corporal... My respect for her tripled in a matter of seconds. I wanted to be like her. Just like her. Climb my way from the bottom to the top. I will do the same. I will make something great out of my humble beginnings and wild childhood. I glace to my side and the grin of pride of Arya's face... Well that spells it all. Sisters, and competitors.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

Mirabella
x - x

I'm braver, because I fought a giant and won.
I'm stronger, because I had to be.
I'm happier, because I've learned what matters.
I stand taller, because I'm a survivor.

[Image: 53924d1345a8c]

Messages In This Thread
RE: saints just swimming in our sins again [Herd Meeting] - by Mirabella - 06-02-2015, 01:18 AM