the Rift

saints just swimming in our sins again

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Johnny
LATE I’M LATE!

Well how was I supposed to know that the call was for everyone? I didn’t know that herd meetings were a thing! No one mentioned that to me and I feel like that would be a handy bit of information to have. I’d have to talk to my dashing tour guide later about that and suggest some small changes to his curriculum. It was good to know that d’Artagnan had some faults because it only made him more attractive. Gotta love a fixer-upper!

So now I have to dislodge my leg from the log at an even faster rate, all while this squirrel is just going NUTS on the tree branch of a spruce nearby. I mean, I don’t really have time to get into what led us here but trust me - it’s an amazing story. Remind me to tell it to you later on but now I really have to get moving. Eventually, I manage to wiggle my foreleg out of the hole and then it’s freedom! The squirrel is chattering away still, its fluffy black tail twitching all over the place. But listen man, I don’t have time to right the wrongs that just happened. Apparently, I have to go.

I blundered along as fast as I could and then finally, finally I find the big group of unicorns. Okay they really weren’t all that hard to spot. Look for the group of fantastically attractive strangers? Check. Oh man did I ever pick the right place to join. Maybe I owe d’Artagnan thanks, even if his introduction to this herd was a little lack lustre. Anyway, I’m looking for Mr-Tall-Dark-Dangerous but it’s sort of hard to find him because almost everyone is taller than I am and I keep getting distracted.

I’ve missed all of the yelling, I think. There were raised voices when I drew closer to the crowd but they seem to have died down.

There doesn’t seem to be much of anything happening right now but I figure I can’t press my way into the crowd without standing out and I’m not really sure I’m ready for that. So I find myself standing beside an antlered mare and I give her my most winningest of smiles though I’m finding that I’m not really sure whether I’m allowed to talk or not so I decide to stand inconspicuously beside her. Just a red and white and pink candy horse, notthinngg to see here.
I'm your sweet sugar Candyman
Image Credit
Table by Sevin!

@[Enna] just tagging you because of the mention <3 hope you don't mind!

Messages In This Thread
RE: saints just swimming in our sins again - by Johnny - 06-12-2015, 11:19 PM