[OPEN] Through the Looking Glass [Welcoming]

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik the Bloodskald

I'm no fool and I'm not a follower

"Someone didn't like the decor, then?"

Voices. One he...somewhat recognized, another - the owner of that statement - that he didn't. Interesting. The stillness of the land allowed sound to travel a good distance, even with the large number of wooded pillars in the way. Did distort what was going on sometimes, though, which could be mildly frustrating.

“Welcome Rohan. I hope that you’ll one day be as delighted as I am to see this place.”

“Perhaps someday, Thor. I do hope your World’s Edge doesn’t disappoint.”

Disappoint? With a snort, Torleik decided that was enough and it was time for him to interject. Shapes were visible through the trees, one hulking and dark - Thor, he thought that'd been his voice - and another smaller, but with...antlers, rather than a horn, or horns. Interesting. Must be someone new, considering the conversation. To the side, he spotted Mauja and tried not to roll his eyes. His queen had been annoying him as of late already, and that didn't necessarily bode well for their rule together.

Polkadot must have not heard the conversation because he simply introduced himself all succinctly and awkwardly asked who this newcomer was. Smooth, queeny. Smooth. "We're in the process of redecorating," the Bloodskald said, announcing his presence casually. "This is our first home together and we can't quite decide on all the remodeling." He nodded towards Mauja and smirked, his tone obviously humorous. "Good to see you, Thor - and you, are you a new member to our herd?" he inquired of the newcomer.

He was a light color with interesting striped markings all along his body - whitish, lighter than his coat. But what intrigued Torleik the most was the fur that ran alongside this male's underbelly, part of his legs, and beneath his chin. He'd never seen a coat like that; even Ulrik was not quite so hairy. The Bloodskald wondered from whence this newcomer hailed and why he'd found himself in Helovia. Was he running from something? Finding a new life? Banished from his old or left of his own accord?

Everyone's story was a fascinating tale in one way or another and the viking was a lover of stories short and long, unbelievable and tame. Lore was part of his childhood and he felt as though that was part of what was missing here in Helovia: sitting around a fire (fire...still not...my favorite...) and sharing tales, legends of victories and heroes, gods and villains. Perhaps that could change now; so many other things had changed so swiftly, why not that? Drawing his focus out of his ruminations he patiently awaited the answer from Thor's guest.

@[Thor]
@[Rohan]

"talk talk talk"

Art by valerie911 @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
Through the Looking Glass [Welcoming] - by Thor - 05-31-2015, 02:32 PM
RE: Through the Looking Glass [Welcoming] - by Torleik - 06-04-2015, 07:41 PM