the Rift

make.damn.sure

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Watching carefully as the mare slowly came to her senses to regard them both he smiled trying to reassure her that they meant her no harm. If she reacted to meeting someone such as himself he would not take offense for it was of no fault of her own. A few of the fellow equine's he had met along the way had reacted differently having never before laid eyes on a unicorn. Some referred to those of his species and of the pegasus variety as somewhat of a myth or legend so to say. In reality, they were very similar compared to what most would think with the exception of either having a horn or a set of wings or both. While various emotions passed quickly across her features the most notable was the fear as Kiara's presence became obvious. Sometimes he felt as if his companion enjoyed causing a ruckus with those who did not know her, not that she would admit to it.

It wasn't long before another set of hoofbeats swayed his attention from the delicate fae for a moment. Silver eyes swept over a familiar face bringing a kind smile to his maw. While they had not been away from the Edge for long he did miss conversing with some of those who chose to stay behind in the invasion. The shaggy stallion might be with a different alliance now but friendships didn't need to be cut short as a result. He was still as much a brother to him than anyone of the current Fall's inhabitants. Nodding his greeting respectively with a short dip of his crown he waited for Thor to finish speaking before he added in his two cents. "As to you as well. I hope you all are doing well since we last spoke." He commented kindly.

The soft feminine vocals caught his ear as Phaedra finally opened up to speak to them. At first he would have thought her tone would be relatively wavering and uncertain but he was pleased to see more of a gentle confidence emerge instead. "I guess it is all in the way you think about it." Pausing for a moment to consider the opinion he finally spoke once more wanting to clear up any mistaken information floating around. "How rude of me, I apologize. My name is Ciceron and this here is Kiara. You don't have to worry about her she means no harm to any of us." As if to prove this Kiara batted her tail against his slender leg before turning to sit between his front hooves watching Phaedra with curiosity.

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @[Thor] @[Phaedra] •• NOTES: my apologies for the kinda crummy post, just got off working 13hrs :p ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
make.damn.sure - by Phaedraa - 06-01-2015, 04:15 AM
RE: make.damn.sure - by Ciceron - 06-01-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: make.damn.sure - by Thor - 06-01-2015, 08:42 PM
RE: make.damn.sure - by Phaedraa - 06-02-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: make.damn.sure - by Ciceron - 06-02-2015, 09:16 AM
RE: make.damn.sure - by Thor - 06-03-2015, 10:16 PM
RE: make.damn.sure - by Phaedraa - 06-05-2015, 03:38 AM
RE: make.damn.sure - by Ciceron - 06-05-2015, 09:38 PM
RE: make.damn.sure - by Thor - 06-10-2015, 03:28 PM