the Rift

make.damn.sure

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Tipping a hind hoof to shift his weight the dapple settled in content with enjoying simple conversation with fellow friends. This was a great way to help ease the stress of all the changes in his life, just sitting back and forgetting about all the responsibilities that awaited him back home. While things seemed strained between himself and Parelia lately he still held hope that perhaps things would work themselves out over time. Ilios leaving the herd had been one shock to find considering not so much as a word had been mentioned to him about it. Yes he had grown up fast, almost too fast but shouldn't he get to have an opinion in it all as well? Even with his daughter he felt like he was always set off to the sidelines when it came to any decisions with his family. It hurt to watch it happening but what more could he do when he didn't want to push the already delicate threads holding them all together?

Kiara's gently prodding against his mind drew him back to the present as Phaedra's voice once again sounded against the mild humm of the outside world. Listening to her speak of the bits of her past she cared to share made him want to help her even more by giving her a family she could rely on. His home had always been with the Fall's and it had been near impossible to forget it in the short time he had live within the Edge's walls. It had felt small and too confined for him having been accustomed to the open expanse of the hills and waterfalls decorating the Fall's landscape. " Kiara and I come from the Hidden Falls just up to the northeastern part of Helovia. While the climate may been a tad bit cooler at times we do have the protection of the mountains and valleys running throughout our land. Instead of vast areas of forest and mist we have numerous cascading waterfalls to beautify the landscape." He described trying to use as much detail as possible. Thor's description of the Edge rather surprised him considering how hard he had found it to get around the place. Surely with Thor's height things must be twice as difficult unless he had just managed to master it throughout his years there.

"I do offer you the same opportunity to come join us but please don't feel pressured. If you decide to take me up on our offer I would be pleased but I want you to make the best decision for yourself. No matter what the offer will be available to you should you wish." Unlike his brother Thor he was not going to be brash and suggest that one place would be better than the other. Both were great opportunities and surely whatever the decision was Phaedra would be happy. Plus on the off chance she was not happy in one place she could always feel free to come see what the other was like. Neither herd was going to hold her hostage and make her sign a binding contract after all he thought with a bemused smirk. That might be something the Basin might take into consideration but not either of them.

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @[Phaedra], @[Thor] •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
make.damn.sure - by Phaedraa - 06-01-2015, 04:15 AM
RE: make.damn.sure - by Ciceron - 06-01-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: make.damn.sure - by Thor - 06-01-2015, 08:42 PM
RE: make.damn.sure - by Phaedraa - 06-02-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: make.damn.sure - by Ciceron - 06-02-2015, 09:16 AM
RE: make.damn.sure - by Thor - 06-03-2015, 10:16 PM
RE: make.damn.sure - by Phaedraa - 06-05-2015, 03:38 AM
RE: make.damn.sure - by Ciceron - 06-05-2015, 09:38 PM
RE: make.damn.sure - by Thor - 06-10-2015, 03:28 PM