the Rift

[OPEN] There's a rupture to the structure, of this house that we built

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
d'Artagnan the Nightshade

A scent crossed the hound’s nose, a familiar scent at that, it dredged up thoughts of mismatched owls and black snow on a white canvas. It brought with it an amused smile to the lips of Aramis who pondered thoughts of Mauja and his two feathered sentinels "I think I’ve caught something else too" he mumbled to his overly moody friend. The red stallion snaked his lips into a grimace "a sense of humour?" he brooded as his tongue snapped a low swipe in response with ‘grump’ written all over his merlot face. It was probably some jibe at him anyway. The hellion hounds gaze bored into his friend with cold calculation as he summarized how easily he could slit his throat from chin to chest and decided it would be too quick to be even enjoyable. "I couldn’t beat your stellar one" the hound sarcastically replied back and, before his irritable Doctor could say something else, he said the name "Mauja" to him and the shade’s expression noticeably changed. He frowned and smiled, looked baffled and humorous before finally he looked questionably at the horizon when the faint sound of thundering hooves could be heard.

It was him! Spots and everything! All they needed now was the world in slow motion with Chariots of Fire playing in the background and their romantic reunion would be perfect.

"That bastard" d’Artagnan laughed with affection.

It wasn’t often they met these days, the Nightsade had stopped looking for him a few years ago and their meetings became scarce, often wrought in bitter, depressed sighs. Yet, the big oaf bounded towards him like he was some long lost lover back from the dead and the Doctor couldn’t help but laugh in great amusement. "Hey Mauja" he called to his friend, stepping away from the tree. By now, Aramis was becoming quite concerned at the speed of ‘ol feather legs and, with great urgency, he shot to his feet as the Frostheart got closer. "Hey… Mauja" d'Art raised his voice with worry now lacing it's tone as concern for his own wellbeing went up in the face of this stampeding oaf.

He got closer… and closer… and closer.

Aramis scrambled out of the way; flicking his tail beneath himself in fear it might get trod on and crushed. "STOP YOU TIT!" the red bay finally shouted as he realised he hadn’t enough time to move and his body tensed into a bracing position. "Shit" was the only other curse he managed before the impact took his breath.

By the unholy Gods!

The shade coughed and stumbled backwards before landing in a sitting position with half his mane over his unimpressed face. He sat there for some time; burning his surly gaze into this oversized jerk he called friend and grumbling incoherently under his breath. Aramis stood a fair way away, bewildered and trying to catch the breath that had escaped him.

Slowly and with deliberate movement, the Doctor got to his feet with his eyes not leaving the scatter brained stallion before him. "I thought I was the mad one" d’Artagnan finally proclaimed, shaking the disgusting sand from his crimson body.

lololol ahh the image in my head xD all I could think of at first was that Chariots of Fire song of Mauja in slow motion running towards him.
Credits: Image by Tamme

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: There's a rupture to the structure, of this house that we built - by d'Artagnan - 06-09-2015, 05:21 PM