[OPEN] watered down whiskey and coke

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri

"Everything is simple. Life is built from impossibly simple structures."

What?

How could she say that everything was simple? I didn't understand it so I guess that was why I thought the Rotunda looked complicated and magnificent? "So then you understand everything?" I asked skeptically. I guess I automatically assumed that she would say yes, that she understood everything and I pitied her. To understand everything and not find wonder or magnificence in anything had to be boring. I think that I would rather be simple and be excited and marvel over the things that she thought were simple, than find magnificence in nothing.

She didn't seem to be very interested in the building, not like I was. It seemed that she was more content to downplay my wonder and make it seem ... trivial. It made me wonder why she'd even followed me inside of the building and I almost asked her. Rather than do that I just shrugged it off and let her ramble on about the simplicity of life while I inspected the rest of the Rotunda, as she called it.

"Huh what?"

I flinched again at the sudden sound of her voice and I turned, but remained quiet when I saw her trying to recreate the Rotunda out of stone and water. I wondered if she was trying to prove a point, and while her creation was impressive, it wasn't nearly the size of the building we stood in or any of the same materials. That thought brought me back to her asking 'Huh what?'

"All of the materials, the cloth, stone, glass, and the metal are all materials that the crafters can make in their herds." I replied. "So... I guess I was wondering if maybe the herds built this together."

"."

@[Isopia]
Image Credit

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
watered down whiskey and coke - by Ranjiri - 06-02-2015, 04:22 PM
RE: watered down whiskey and coke - by Isopia - 06-03-2015, 11:15 AM
RE: watered down whiskey and coke - by Ranjiri - 06-04-2015, 06:38 PM
RE: watered down whiskey and coke - by Isopia - 06-08-2015, 03:48 PM
RE: watered down whiskey and coke - by Ranjiri - 06-08-2015, 09:49 PM