the Rift

[OPEN] Silence in the Skies

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I haven't seen a Frost Fall this cold in such a long time. It was maybe one of my first years that I was alive, at that time I was so young. I hardly remember it now, but it is nice to look back on it now. It's like when I stare out into the distance and think about these kind of things, I get so still that it's like I'm not even here anymore.

It's just nice to forget myself right now.

I am in a meadow, frosted with the icing of winter. I've been here since the morning when I became too tired to keep walking. I'd nestled myself in the weedy undergrowth and feel away from the world, my unconscious body sleeping there for most of the day. My own exhaustion taking over my body. I've awoken the next night at the sound of hoof steps in the snow, the crunch familiar to my ears at this point.

I sit up, he is only a few yards away now, and he doesn't seem to notice me yet. I smile at this situation. I could sneak up on him now, but the snow wasn't in my favor tonight. As I pushed myself out of my squashed position on the ground, the snow crackled and stuck to my skin as I stood, I shook some of it off, hoping he still didn't notice me coming up behind him. "Hello" I say as I near him, my steel and violet form nearing him. "My name is Cashmere" I pause as I walk up beside him. He had muttered a few words to the sky earlier, and maybe that was what had truly awoken me. I smile as I look up at the silent stars. "And you?" A coiling snake in my stomach, well...more like my head. She awakens. -What do you think you're doing? He was talking to the stars before! Why the fuck do you feel the need to approach all the maniacs you see?- She hisses at me. I wince, but I ignore Her. She thinks everyone is a manic. She's a maniac.

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-
@[Desperado]

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Silence in the Skies - by Desperado - 06-03-2015, 02:52 PM
RE: Silence in the Skies - by Cashmere - 06-06-2015, 11:57 AM
RE: Silence in the Skies - by Desperado - 06-07-2015, 12:47 AM
RE: Silence in the Skies - by Cashmere - 06-07-2015, 07:52 AM
RE: Silence in the Skies - by Desperado - 06-07-2015, 06:31 PM
RE: Silence in the Skies - by Cashmere - 06-08-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: Silence in the Skies - by Desperado - 06-10-2015, 04:45 PM
RE: Silence in the Skies - by Cashmere - 06-16-2015, 07:51 PM
RE: Silence in the Skies - by Desperado - 06-30-2015, 03:53 PM