the Rift

[OPEN] Silence in the Skies

Desperado Posts: 30
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 5 :: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Foxy

Sighing slightly, the dark stud lowered his gaze from the growing mass of blinking lights above him. They had become so thick in air that the light they gave off made the night almost as fluorescent as the pale Frostfall sunlight. He gave his body another shake, the thick mane that had grown longer for the cold months drifting over his ribs like the snow he knew would come.

Clear nights were always the coldest he found, and he had developed a system of sleeping during the day to avoid being still during them. Due to that fact he was severely lacking in the companion department.

Even as the thought crossed his mind he heard the tell tale crunch of hooves behind him moments before a soft voice drifted to his ever twitching ears. She spoke her name, Cashmere, and as he twisted his neck to take her in, he marveled in her beauty. By the light of the ever rising moon and the million twinkling fireflies above she seemed to glow. A delicate flower growing in the harshest of seasons. By the spiral on her brow though he didn't doubt her ability to protect herself.

"Cashmere. What a lovely name for a lovely lady."

He ducked his head in greeting.

"The pleasure is all mine. I go by Desperado, though you can call me Desp if you wish."

It was then that he noticed the glowing of her undercarriage. A soft violet light the radiated from her belly and sparkled on the diamond earth. It was a more unique trait than any he had ever seen. He had to admit though that he had not met so many unique beings. A few with horns, wings, the odd abnormality like his own mane, but the lavender shine was something to rival the light of the stars above the pair.

He drew his eyes across her, watching as she flinched unceremoniously. A slight concern filled him, was she hurt perhaps? Who knew. Maybe this was the answer to his wishes for a traveling partner. If it was, he thanked whatever gods may be listening that she was as fine as this.

Tag;; @[Cashmere]
Words;; 360
OOC;; Sorry it took so long! Haha I had planned to have more time online and then got wayyy busy!

DON'T EVER PLAY WITH GUNS
I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die

aliyaahgrl
 HP: 63
Desperado,
why don't you come to your senses,
you've been out riding fences,
for so long now.

Messages In This Thread
Silence in the Skies - by Desperado - 06-03-2015, 02:52 PM
RE: Silence in the Skies - by Cashmere - 06-06-2015, 11:57 AM
RE: Silence in the Skies - by Desperado - 06-07-2015, 12:47 AM