the Rift

[OPEN] Silence in the Skies

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
At his first glance of me, I seem to enchant him. I like the look he gives me. I haven't gotten a look like that in ages. Probably because I hadn't met a lad like this in ages. I smile at his duck in greeting, my chestnut eyes traveling over the man for the first time. A darker pelt, fading down into a light underbelly and hooves. His nose was also very interestingly tipped in the lighter color. Like he dipped into a chemical that would change the color of his pelt, hoof by hoof. Splashing the substance over his underbelly.

I nod, looking up at his eyes, a light but striking green. Smiling I say, "Beautiful name." But She rises up like lava in a volcano, out of the abyss she was raised in. -I don't think you want to compliment him just yet, he has an odd marking on his shoulder if you didn't already see it through that horrible tangly hair -not that you're doing any better- and those battle scars...ew. - She expresses her opinion quite honestly and I want to thank her, but I know I can't. There was a line with being honest. It was called respect, and she had none.

I mean, she may be right. But it wasn't my business at all where he got his scars or why his hair was all long an tangly or what his interesting marking meant. It just wasn't my business. I hated how she thought I had to be all up in someone's crap before I met them. I certainly had no choice to do it with her or not, she was always just there. With her horrible words and horrible ways. I shake my head. Maybe he will think that it's from the cold.

I sigh, a plume of my breath falls from my mouth and is gone in an instant. "So what brings you here?" I try it out, a smile on my maw again as I look up at his emerald eyes. The snow brought me here. Maybe I'm thankful. I think. Even when she was standing a few feet from him, she still liked the slight warmth he gave off. As well as the feeling of another beside her. It was nice, it took her concentration away from the cold for a little while.

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-
@[Desperado] Your fine! And would you like me to tag you? <3

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Silence in the Skies - by Desperado - 06-03-2015, 02:52 PM
RE: Silence in the Skies - by Cashmere - 06-06-2015, 11:57 AM
RE: Silence in the Skies - by Desperado - 06-07-2015, 12:47 AM
RE: Silence in the Skies - by Cashmere - 06-07-2015, 07:52 AM
RE: Silence in the Skies - by Desperado - 06-07-2015, 06:31 PM
RE: Silence in the Skies - by Cashmere - 06-08-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: Silence in the Skies - by Desperado - 06-10-2015, 04:45 PM
RE: Silence in the Skies - by Cashmere - 06-16-2015, 07:51 PM
RE: Silence in the Skies - by Desperado - 06-30-2015, 03:53 PM