the Rift

[OPEN] Silence in the Skies

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
He was certainly a gentleman, wasn't he? As I looked out over the frozen field, I could feel his eyes on me, though I didn't give it away, eyes locked on a point in the distance. He talks of the south and how he was going to go as far south that there was. When he mentions something about his build, I look over to him once more, as if I forgot. -Stop looking at him like that!- A hiss in my head. "Like what?" I whisper to her softly, letting out a small puff of breath. I shook my head, throwing myself out of my own daze.

His next words would suggest that the pair could be something more if allowed, but my rules were restraining me at the moment. He called me a 'beautiful young lady'. My eyes narrow. But not because he is so adorable in the way he says it, I'd just never been called something of such...kindness, I would categorize it as. He apologizes for his language, which I had no problem with. It's practically in my head twenty-four/seven. -Damn right it is!- She exclaims with a snort. I wrinkle my nose.

When he speaks for the last time, I look up all the way, not just at his battle-scarred body, and long hair, and even more interesting marking. I watch his emerald orbs, my chestnut ones seemed to be caught on like a hook in a fish's mouth. I nod. "A traveling partner, you say?" I can feel her banging on the walls of her cage. -FUCK NO. Don't you DARE accept that shit offer!- a few moments later, she whispered, -I like the cold...-
"I'd love to be a traveling companion to you, Desp." I say, my words soft, sweet. A chill in the back of my throat, just for her.

A bubbling sensation starts to rise in my stomach. A short whinny. A flinch. I start to shake my head fast. Something was controlling me...She was controlling me. I take control again, fighting over my own body, pushing her away from the wheel. No. Not this time. Not a new friendship. Not today. I can feel her curl up inside her cave again, curling her insides, in and out. I can almost feel it until it fades away. She is exhausted from using her energy to control me, speak even. Now she was resting. Hopefully for a long time.
I glance his way. "The cold..." I mutter, but I wonder if he would believe me now.

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-
@[Desperado], yes please! Thank you! ... This is fun!

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Silence in the Skies - by Desperado - 06-03-2015, 02:52 PM
RE: Silence in the Skies - by Cashmere - 06-06-2015, 11:57 AM
RE: Silence in the Skies - by Desperado - 06-07-2015, 12:47 AM
RE: Silence in the Skies - by Cashmere - 06-07-2015, 07:52 AM
RE: Silence in the Skies - by Desperado - 06-07-2015, 06:31 PM
RE: Silence in the Skies - by Cashmere - 06-08-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: Silence in the Skies - by Desperado - 06-10-2015, 04:45 PM
RE: Silence in the Skies - by Cashmere - 06-16-2015, 07:51 PM
RE: Silence in the Skies - by Desperado - 06-30-2015, 03:53 PM