the Rift

[OPEN] Silence in the Skies

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I could see him watching me out of the corner of my eye, and at this point I had not problem with his gaze on me. It felt good to be recognized again. As one. He had a way that he did it, putting the spotlight of his attention on you. It was a nice feeling.

I smile when he speaks, though I hardly hear what he has to ask me. "Yes, I just...felt a little...cold, inside, I mean." I say, looking over at him once again and not at the landscape in front of me, because there was truly nothing much to see, and if I was being honest, I wasn't really admiring the landscape at all. I was watching for her again. What if she made a sneak attack on me and made hurt someone.

Desperado, what if she made me hurt him? If I hurt him, I wouldn't have his soft emerald gaze on me ever again, only eyes of anger and upset would scorn my flesh after my body did whatever terrible things she'd decided to inflict on him.

I sigh as I watch him lurch forward, pointing in the direction he'd been heading prior to their little meet up. I nod and smile as I start forward, reaching up with my muzzle, I blow a warm breath onto his forelock, attempting at blowing it back and away from his eyes. His eyes are beautiful, I decide finally.
I start forward after my little blow to his forelock, walking past him with a nuzzle to the neck area. A flick of my tail to an invisible fly, my eyes on the horizon, or where it should be. It is a slightly overcast night, though the stars still shine through at points, specifically the one he'd been speaking to before. Which was fine with me because I spoke to myself as well. She was just a figment of my imagination. Someone who dared to come out, scaring me out of my wits. I should know better. She's only me... right?

-No. Not right. Stop lying to yourself- She whispers and I cringe. PLEASE BE QUIET I force on her. She shrinks away with a chuckle.

~ @[Desperado] Sorry this took a while to get up, life ate me. o.O
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Silence in the Skies - by Desperado - 06-03-2015, 02:52 PM
RE: Silence in the Skies - by Cashmere - 06-06-2015, 11:57 AM
RE: Silence in the Skies - by Desperado - 06-07-2015, 12:47 AM
RE: Silence in the Skies - by Cashmere - 06-07-2015, 07:52 AM
RE: Silence in the Skies - by Desperado - 06-07-2015, 06:31 PM
RE: Silence in the Skies - by Cashmere - 06-08-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: Silence in the Skies - by Desperado - 06-10-2015, 04:45 PM
RE: Silence in the Skies - by Cashmere - 06-16-2015, 07:51 PM
RE: Silence in the Skies - by Desperado - 06-30-2015, 03:53 PM