the Rift

Ground Zero

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

"I think you'll find that your Pa will be a little late. (dead)"

... That-that last word wasn't actually spoken.

Was it?--WAS IT.

Time was slippery, and now time had begun to spin. No wait--fold. Time was folding. Once, twice, five times - did you know you can't fold a piece of paper in half more than 8 times? No of course you don't, because it just isn't true. You can fold it as many times as you want, assuming the paper is big enough and you're strong enough. Now you probably can't (I'm 0-3 Pa) because you're weak. Now, fun fact. If you folded a piece of paper in half 103 times it would be as thick as the universe. Now, why do I mention this? Oh, just to show you how well and truly fucked up things become with enough power.

And let me give you another small factoid: it won't even take a fraction of the power needed to fold the a'fore mentioned paper, to kick your pathetic ass.

You're pretty sure no one has said anything - the wind is blowing and it's cold, but there's definitely no one around.

Right?--RIGHT!?.

Pa - here I am

Your voice wafts back towards you - not an echo though. It's genuinely your voice speaking, but it sounds so small and so young. The very words seem breakable, and indeed as soon as they reach your ears something around you shatters - the very ice on which you stand is moving (actually it isn't - it's just a function of time suddenly shifting).

"Last chance to fuck off kid-" That definitely isn't your voice anymore. "This ain't your fight."

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Ground Zero - by Roskuld - 06-04-2015, 12:37 PM
RE: Ground Zero - by Random Event - 06-08-2015, 05:11 PM
RE: Ground Zero - by Roskuld - 06-10-2015, 03:05 PM
RE: Ground Zero - by Random Event - 06-14-2015, 10:26 AM
RE: Ground Zero - by Roskuld - 06-22-2015, 12:17 PM
RE: Ground Zero - by Random Event - 08-18-2015, 11:11 PM