the Rift

[OPEN] taste it,

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

non omnis moriar

The raven makes a purring sound as he swoops down from his circling above the trees and then again he’s gone back up. The mare knows what this means and tilts her soft brown eyes up into the milky light of the moon to watch which direction the bird disappears into. She follows him carefully, picking up the giggling and the tip-tapping of the girl’s dancing feet. She can see the clearing and stops short, her paleness helping her blend easily into the ridged shadows of the trees and snow mounds bordering the clearing. Phrixus is silent as he makes wide circles above the girl and by now he can recognize her; he has a keen sense of observation and way of remembering every face he sees amongst the Basin’s meetings. The current of thought, images and feeling flood Tangere’s mind – her bonded companion is telling her where the girl is from and what she looks like by day. The silvery painted unicorn smiles to herself and steps out into the light as the starry mare rolls into a laying position.

That seems like a perfectly wonderful idea, my dear.” her voice gentle and silky against the frozen air. She drops delightedly into the fresh powder, tossing once or twice before mimicking the posture of the mare next to her. Now both are lying quaintly in the snowy grove, a pair of unicorn warrior women – more in common than they even know. The raven lands above them, hidden in the gnarled branches of a snowy fir tree that looms off to the side of the pair. “I am Tangere…and him..” She flicks her amber eyes upward, “He is Phrixus.” She returns her glassy eyes back to the mares own slate, cloudy stare, “You’re of the Basin too, yes?” A smile spreads easily across her marbled pink lips after her voice is done, her gaze grinning just the same beneath those long white lashes.

no it's great c:

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
taste it, - by Tangere - 06-04-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: taste it, - by Ki'irha - 06-05-2015, 01:40 PM
RE: taste it, - by Tangere - 06-05-2015, 02:54 PM
RE: taste it, - by Ki'irha - 06-05-2015, 04:20 PM
RE: taste it, - by Tangere - 06-06-2015, 09:52 AM
RE: taste it, - by Ki'irha - 06-06-2015, 06:01 PM
RE: taste it, - by Tangere - 06-07-2015, 09:36 AM
RE: taste it, - by Ki'irha - 06-08-2015, 05:12 PM
RE: taste it, - by Tangere - 06-18-2015, 08:03 AM
RE: taste it, - by Tangere - 06-18-2015, 08:10 AM