the Rift

[OPEN] taste it,

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
Ki'irha
Quote can go here || Watch the length
A voice broke the frosty silence. A gentle feminine voice, smooth as silk, betrayed her solitude. Her head snaked around in time to see a silver and white form emerge from the trees. But before the dark mare had time to clamber to her feet, the newcomer joined her in the snow. Embarrassed shock turned to a warm smile as she watched the strange mare, a kindred spirit, toss and roll in the snow. "There's something about fresh snow that reminds me of being a filly." She smiled, nostalgic for a moment. She wasn't allowed to be a simple filly for long, though. After her first Frostfall, her father began her training. Everything changed after that. But the young warrior would not bore the newcomer with her past. "It's amazing how, despite the time that passes, a moment like this can bring you right back."

The silver mare mirrored Ki'irha, settling into the now disturbed snow. "It's lovely to meet you, Tangere." Tangere glanced skyward, and Ki'rha did the same, looking for the raven. She could not see him amongst the tangled knots of the canopy. "It's lovely to meet him, too. Is he a companion? What is he? I've only met one before." The concept of companions had interested her since the moment she had learned of them.

The femme mentioned the Basin. Ki'irha did not recognize her, but then again she had met so many new unicorns recently that it was very well possible they had crossed paths. Perhaps it was at the herd meeting? "Yes, I am a newly joined member of the Basin, for now just a citizen, but I am looking to move up to a warrior rank. My name is Ki'irha. My apologies if we have met before, it has been a lot to take in. Are you from the Basin?" With the question, her head tipped slightly to the side.

Image Credit
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Messages In This Thread
taste it, - by Tangere - 06-04-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: taste it, - by Ki'irha - 06-05-2015, 01:40 PM
RE: taste it, - by Tangere - 06-05-2015, 02:54 PM
RE: taste it, - by Ki'irha - 06-05-2015, 04:20 PM
RE: taste it, - by Tangere - 06-06-2015, 09:52 AM
RE: taste it, - by Ki'irha - 06-06-2015, 06:01 PM
RE: taste it, - by Tangere - 06-07-2015, 09:36 AM
RE: taste it, - by Ki'irha - 06-08-2015, 05:12 PM
RE: taste it, - by Tangere - 06-18-2015, 08:03 AM
RE: taste it, - by Tangere - 06-18-2015, 08:10 AM