the Rift

[OPEN] taste it,

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo
non omnis moriar

Tangere was rather terrible at story-telling. She has this really fun little habit of suppressing anything unpleasant in her stream of memories – and lots of things have been unpleasant over the past few years – so repeating these memories in a matter-of-fact sort of manner makes these stories choppy and broken up by squinting and thinking and reminiscing. Luckily though, they got through it. Wide-eyed and hungry for more, Ki seemed to digest the slew of words and details just fine and such a thing made the silvery unicorn grin.

And then the question.

Tangere remembers the exact moment she asked the Gilded-Blade that exact question. She may have had a touch less innocence coursing through her thick blood, but mostly it was the same thing. Her pink lips wrinkle with a smirk before she scoffs a tiny bit. “Yes.” Her eyes look toward the icy peaks once again. “This is true – such a thing isn’t any idea of mine, but it’s how it has been and will probably always be.” She turns back to Ki with a thoughtful sort of expression. “I think it is the Basin herself that makes the decision…or so I’ve always guessed. I’ve never inquired. In all honesty, I avoid the subject of outsiders with anyone in the Basin.” And again her eyes draw back to the horizon and serrated shadows of the frozen alps. “I’ve heard rumor that some have been severely punished, whatever that means, for dealings with ‘the enemy’. I’ve heard no such thing in the recent years though. I would tread carefully with that subject, my dear.

She chuckled when Ki’irha spoke of being rusty and unpracticed. The dreamy look in her eyes made the hard lines in Tangere’s porcelain face soften. She could certainly dream. They both looked onto the stars; they matched the deep sparkles across her coat and the glisten in both of their eyes as they reflected the remaining light. Morning would come soon and the sun will kiss this glittering ice floor, illuminating a bright cloudless day soon after.

I’m headed home – would you like to walk with me, Ki’irha?

sorry for the wait c;
and that is Tang insisting on calling her Ki.
she does that sort of thing, i'm glad you like xD

@[Ki'irha]

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
taste it, - by Tangere - 06-04-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: taste it, - by Ki'irha - 06-05-2015, 01:40 PM
RE: taste it, - by Tangere - 06-05-2015, 02:54 PM
RE: taste it, - by Ki'irha - 06-05-2015, 04:20 PM
RE: taste it, - by Tangere - 06-06-2015, 09:52 AM
RE: taste it, - by Ki'irha - 06-06-2015, 06:01 PM
RE: taste it, - by Tangere - 06-07-2015, 09:36 AM
RE: taste it, - by Ki'irha - 06-08-2015, 05:12 PM
RE: taste it, - by Tangere - 06-18-2015, 08:03 AM
RE: taste it, - by Tangere - 06-18-2015, 08:10 AM