the Rift

[OPEN] i'd hit that

Gull Posts: 120
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 9 (Tallsun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Splat :: Royal Zephyr :: Phoenix Shady
Gull

You’re riding the gusts of the coming storm and loving every second of it. Sometimes the turbulent air makes for tricky flying, but mostly it’s an adrenaline rush and a test of skill. You skim low today, your white and ash frame barely standing out between the clouds above and the flurries below, tail streaming out behind you like a raggedy banner.

The land is so empty and so white that it’s easy to spot the dark figure below…and upon closer inspection, the wicked blade that juts from its head. Lips curl upward in a malicious smile, and you remember: up north is getting close to unicorn territory. You’ve seen them here before, you remember, even sparred with one. And though you didn’t set out this morning looking for trouble, suddenly you find that you’re hungry for a good, old-fashioned fracas.

However, you’re not quite in the mood today to spend your energy on a full-on fight. You intend to return to warmer lands by nightfall, and you’d rather not waste your strength on this lonely figure below. Still though, you have an aerial advantage, and derailing the beast’s day before you head south won’t take long. You swoop lower, still far out of reach but close enough to give yourself a decent target, grinning in vindictive glee. Nostrils flare, and you inhale sharply, taking in the metallic scent of the snow and the pungent unicorn musk: it seems as if your mark is a female. Shaking your head, you cluck disapprovingly to yourself. How will she ever attract a he-beast and spawn more little murderers like that? Perhaps you’ll give her a bit of perfume to mask the scent. With a cackling caw, you glide low, tail raised, the contents of your bowels dropping like miniature missiles as you move by overhead. Bombs away, she-witch.

OOC: Sorry, he's a jerk :D

trouble just grew wings
Image Credit
Please do not tag Gull except for in opening posts or spars!

Messages In This Thread
i'd hit that - by Chernobyl - 06-04-2015, 08:44 PM
RE: i'd hit that - by Gull - 06-04-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: i'd hit that - by Gull - 06-05-2015, 05:23 PM
RE: i'd hit that - by Gull - 06-09-2015, 05:08 AM
RE: i'd hit that - by Chernobyl - 06-05-2015, 12:57 PM
RE: i'd hit that - by Chernobyl - 06-07-2015, 07:44 PM