[OPEN] i'd hit that

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
Bad words below x.x
it's part of her personality to be so crass,
but if it offends i'll asterisk the crap out of it c;

also, this is the funniest thing that's ever happened to one of my characters hahhaa
--

[Image: 53b89df1e40f7]

CHERNOBYL

The whoosh of his great wings against the wind is the first sign of him she becomes alerted to. He is far off yet, she watches him while she chews the last bit of vegetation sloshing between her teeth. Her ears and eyes keep focus on him, his eyes eventually find hers – they’re awfully hawk like, she ponders, hungry for a bit of grazing rabbit it seems. She quirks her head to the side, curious at first and then a bit uncomfortable as he came closer and closer, his eyes boring holes into her skin (or so it feels like). She doesn’t flinch as he swoops by, dropping turds so very lovingly in his wake. A few bounce off of her hips and ping off of her shoulder before she steps away, watching him with a rather unimpressed look as he retreated victoriously.

Dirty little cunt…” She grumbles to herself, looking at the feces scattered about the snowy ground. Clearly he is hydrated and grazing in warm places lately…thankfully. Had it been oozy diarrhea she might have been tempted to stalk him until he suspiciously dies. She doesn’t look to see if he has circled back, if dropping shit all over the place is really the worst he can do it doesn’t feel so threatening. She keeps an ear out for his return anyways, inspecting the rolls of poop with her eyes and nose. Information is there, waiting and ready in the steaming chunks and the mare intends to collect it. She doesn’t know of him or recognize his scent in any way. She gets all she needs, mulling it over while she raises her dark eyes to the clearing skies. The clouds are beginning to fade away now, the snow slowly ceasing, falling much more sparsely now. She cannot see whether or not the fool is circling back to do it again, this time she will dart away and let her long legs carry her off on a winding gallop. She watches to see if she has to dodge him or if he has the gall to land and confront his own ridiculousness. She’ll be waiting with a scrunched, growling stare, waiting for him to say something stupid.

Maybe she’ll get lucky and the dimwit has moved along.

I can't tell one from the other;
I find you, or you find me?

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
i'd hit that - by Chernobyl - 06-04-2015, 08:44 PM
RE: i'd hit that - by Gull - 06-04-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: i'd hit that - by Gull - 06-05-2015, 05:23 PM
RE: i'd hit that - by Gull - 06-09-2015, 05:08 AM
RE: i'd hit that - by Chernobyl - 06-05-2015, 12:57 PM
RE: i'd hit that - by Chernobyl - 06-07-2015, 07:44 PM