the Rift

[OPEN] i'd hit that

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 53b89df1e40f7]

CHERNOBYL

When he squealed she could not help but look up to see him bicycling through the kay on broad, hungry wings. She laughed out loud at him, not really knowing why but just letting it go anyways. She was about to move on, thinking he was far enough away to consider him gone – oh no no, she isn’t that lucky. He turns back to gleefully finish what he started. Apparently it isn’t enough to shit on someone, something sparkling and entertaining must happen as well. She rolls her big black eyes and moves toward the woodline, beyond it there is thick brush she can hide in. This game has not been amusing since its start. She doesn’t bother to look at him; if and when she comes upon him again she will surely recognize him. She’s tired of this. Annoyed of him, done with him. Just as she starts to move into the line of trees he dumps pine cones and bits of dead needles that go bouncing off her head and back. She bucks and kicks wildly in the only protest she can possibly manage besides to just keep moving. Her blood feels thick and hot, even in the cold weather a sweat starts to build under her thick winter coat.

She slips easily into the shadows and their oily goodness accept her so eagerly. It’s almost as if they’ve been waiting for something to drive her into their inky fingers. She moves deeper yet, a trotting pace until it becomes to thick to do so. Vines have taken hold of the tree tops here, strangling out the light yet not killing their branchy friends. It is a delightful place to hide from Dive Bomb Bob back there. She snakes in, brambles grabbing and tugging at her fur and long hair, her spiked horn driving through it with ease. She cracks and crashes through until she finds herself deep enough to be hidden from him completely. She can see through small peak holes just ahead of her in case he is to land and come looking for her on foot. Oh and a ground battle seems just the tasty thing for the day. Her skin prickles at the idea, her feet fidgeting. Suddenly she finds herself hoping he comes hunting for his prey so that she may hunt hers.

I can't tell one from the other;
I find you, or you find me?

@[Gull]

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
i'd hit that - by Chernobyl - 06-04-2015, 08:44 PM
RE: i'd hit that - by Gull - 06-04-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: i'd hit that - by Gull - 06-05-2015, 05:23 PM
RE: i'd hit that - by Gull - 06-09-2015, 05:08 AM
RE: i'd hit that - by Chernobyl - 06-05-2015, 12:57 PM
RE: i'd hit that - by Chernobyl - 06-07-2015, 07:44 PM