World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
   ranjiri</style>
  it only hurts when i'm breathing
my heart only hurts when its beating
my dreams only die when i'm dreaming
</style>

I heard his cough and lifted my head from the small, frigid lake. Water dripped from my muzzle as I turned my head in his direction and my eyes widened. "Rhoa?" I was certain that it couldn't have been the little colt that I'd patrolled the Veins with on the ... the day I saw Hototo. The last time I saw my brother alive. Had that much time really passed? Had Rhoa grown up right there in the Throat without me noticing? The more the thoughts ran through my head the more I tried to convince myself that it was someone else and not the cute little foal that had looked ready to pass out before our patrol even started.

"Hello Ranjiri - Father told me of your promotion. Congratulations."

When he didn't correct me for saying Rhoa I began to accept that it was him. Then he spoke of my promotion, one that Gaucho had offered me on my patrol with him, and it ... I guess it kinda drove home the fact that it really was Rhoa. "Thank you." I murmured. "I hope I don't disappoint him... he seems to have some unfounded faith in me." I turned my body so that I could face Rhoa more fully and tilted my head. "You grew up..." I finally said. "Last time I saw you I didn't have to look up at you." Here, I offered a small smile and I tried my hardest to make it look genuine so I wouldn't pass off my own troubles on him.

"What are you doing this far out from the Throat?" Was my next question for the young prince. "Are you out on patrol?" Alone? I admit I didn't realize that the grove I had landed in for a drink of water was one of those places that couples went to ... to do things. I'm pretty sure that if I had known I would have assumed that he was there with someone and I would have been falling all over myself trying to get away.

"."

@[Rhoa]

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
some things just don't mix - by Ranjiri - 06-04-2015, 08:52 PM
RE: some things just don't mix - by Rhoa - 06-06-2015, 03:58 PM
RE: some things just don't mix - by Ranjiri - 06-08-2015, 07:47 PM
RE: some things just don't mix - by Rhoa - 06-08-2015, 10:11 PM
RE: some things just don't mix - by Ranjiri - 06-08-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: some things just don't mix - by Rhoa - 06-08-2015, 11:48 PM
RE: some things just don't mix - by Ranjiri - 06-09-2015, 10:05 PM