the Rift

[OPEN] i ain't askin' nobody for nothin' [re-join]

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo
non omnis moriar

His shadow shrouds out the silvery moonlight, his silence conceals him without doubt – it is his deep, rumbling stone voice that breaks her meditation. She turns slowly with a grin; she recognizes his voice and the smell of the hide draped across his golden withers. When her eyes settle on his the ribbons of silver light reflects between their gazes, she looks him over – a rather curious looking handsome fellow. And blunt. “I am Tangere.” Her grin deepens at the corners of her mottled mouth, “And you are Thranduil.” Her long white lashes blink over her warm eyes, her smile strong and genuine but a little suspicious of deviancy – it is not quite an innocent grin, more like a charming expectant smirk. Perhaps he won’t read her that harshly though, and simply let her grin madly at him.

She does not bother to step out of the bubbling, warm waters; allowing the steam to swallow her as she stares up at him with saucery amber eyes. “And how is the leadership role treating you?” Her voice is soft and she now directs her tender eyes to the water’s surface, a white dart streams passed the steam’s swimming reflections across the glassy surface – it is Phrixus flying above. He is quiet and perches with secrecy, sinking into the shadows to watch the pair. “I do hope Deimos isn’t being too much of a lump. He does that sometimes.” She chuckles lightly to herself, not really concerned with whether or not Thran actually finds such a comment humorous. She certainly loves to pick on Deimos’s piss poor attitude whenever she can get away with it.

She sucks in a deep breath and disturbs the coiling fingers of steam rising from the warm pool when she exhales. Soon it will be time to address her rank…and ambitions. It seems she is a Scourge, which is a huge demotion, but she shan’t complain…she did indeed disappear when they needed her as a Mender. She’s been a Medic – and a Mender, but never the bottom, never a Scourge. Perhaps it isn’t even worth mentioning, perhaps just gathering buds and leaves and roots obediently until something shifts in her favor.

@[Thranduil]

ughhh, haven't written in a while..sorry if its crap-town (:

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
RE: i ain't askin' nobody for nothin' [re-join] - by Tangere - 07-23-2015, 07:28 AM