the Rift

[OPEN] As we walk into the sun. [Welcoming]

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

non omnis moriar

She and the bird are on their way out as the women are on their way in. She’s seen Arah before, but does not quite remember formally meeting her. This always happens to Tangere. She knows everyone, no one knows her and she can’t ever actually remember meeting these folks. Can you say creeper? Gliding on a fluffy, airy walk with her companion flying just above, his wingspan impressive and silent as it scoops at the cold dead wind. She stops just short of a few feet away from them, the pale raven circling them and then clutching the painted unicorn’s withers. He clucks and chaws a little, as if to acknowledge the pair of antlered women, but otherwise remains quiet while he preens upon Tangere’s back.

Hello there,” She grins genuinely, in both her eyes and her delicate pink lips. “And welcome.” She knows for a fact that Arah is not new, but this chocolate mare beside her certainly is. Her amber eyes settle back onto the pale beauty, her face fair, porcelain and fiercely gorgeous. Tangere never fails to realize her beauty each time she passes by. Today she manages to admire it from a closer position, nodding quaintly before speaking with the most eloquent tone she can muster. “I am Tangere –it is delightful to finally meet you. We’ve been among the same meetings but I do not believe we’ve ever actually met.” her grin still firm, still bright and honest. “And lovely to meet you as well, I do hope you enjoy the Basin.” The sun’s light is gaining, touching the tree-tops and hillsides with it’s orangey rays, lighting the day more and more as t\he hours pass. Frostfall is still so very young, the Basin has not yet seen half as much snow as she will surely see in the coming months.

c:

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
As we walk into the sun. [Welcoming] - by Arah - 06-05-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: As we walk into the sun. [Welcoming] - by Tangere - 06-06-2015, 10:20 AM