the Rift

Was this the right choice?

Enna Posts: 172
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 5 ( TALLSUN ) HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Mehr :: Arctic Wolf :: None kels
something filled up my heart with nothing

'Is every area in this god forsaken land covered?'

You had, upon leaving your little home tucked in the north, all intentions of extending offerings of a home, like Arah had for you. It is this reason that you are here again, despite the piling snow that so far had shown no intention to stop, to gather up stragglers and make sure they were safe at least for the coming months that would no doubt be difficult. You had never experienced winter, nor snow, but it had come to your attention that it wasn't exactly an easy thing to deal with, especially on ones own. But the voice that had caught your attention ignited something within you. It clearly belonged to a girl, and as you advance, the darkness of her skin becomes clear enough for you to make out her shape.

"Yeah, pretty much." You smile, slightly incredulous as you pick your way through the trees, the curled tips of your lily-white hair dragging through the snow. You had, upon seeing her as she grasped at her tail, opted for a longer way around, one that forced your body horizontal to her face as if to say, ‘see, imagine that, my hair isn’t falling out in chunks, I’m not melting, and the world most certainly isn’t ending just because I've gotten dirty.’ "It may have escaped your no-doubt flawless attention but you’ve arrived just in time for winter."

Caught somewhere in-between a jest and sparks of annoyance catching on your veins, the words may have seemed too harsh, but you shrug, coming to a pause near to her head, eyes of sea and earth inspecting the curious, albeit brilliant, orange dashes along her neck, the velvet of her skin. She is beautiful, or perhaps would be if the words, her holding her tail up as if she were some princess too good to get so much as a smudge of dirt on her, did not hint towards vanity. It isn’t really any of your business in the first place, you suppose, but this had just been too good to pass up. After all, you had never met someone so intent on staying pristine; what harm was there in pointing out the frivolity of it?

"Welcome to Helovia."

It is just after you offer the hollow greeting that the sound of another blundering through the trees reaches you. Slowly, and half disinterestedly, you turn towards the black and blue figure, confirming all that you had just said. The tone of his words pricks something within you and you sigh, looking back to the girl from under thick eyelashes even as he announces his name. ‘I can melt some of the snow, if you’d like.’ Your ears perk, a distinct curiosity rising within you. You, however, do not betray it; your face remaining flat with the smallest hint of a smile curling on your lips, framed by curls upon curls of hair.

idk what her issue is but i figured some drama ought to do at least a little good? XD ♥

please tag enna in every post
violence permitted barring permanent injury / death

Messages In This Thread
Was this the right choice? - by Cosette - 06-16-2015, 05:22 PM
RE: Was this even the right choice? - by Erebos - 06-16-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: Was this even the right choice? - by Enna - 06-16-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: Was this even the right choice? - by Mesec - 06-16-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: Was this even the right choice? - by Tembovu - 06-16-2015, 10:19 PM
RE: Was this the right choice? - by Erebos - 06-22-2015, 06:21 AM
RE: Was this the right choice? - by Mesec - 06-23-2015, 08:28 PM
RE: Was this the right choice? - by Tembovu - 06-25-2015, 06:32 AM
RE: Was this the right choice? - by Cosette - 06-28-2015, 07:18 PM