the Rift

Was this the right choice?

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
The elephant could no longer hide his amusement at the entertaining exchange between the two mares, and a deep short chuckle escaped him as the Cosette's biting words were aimed towards the flighty, equally sharp tongued mare. Though he was not one for rudeness, their banter (perhaps a euphemistic word) was refreshingly humorous to the large stallion.

Thick, white ears flick to the others as the striking mare questions about their lands, then his gaze glances towards the fading light in the sky. While he felt relatively familiar with Helovia by now, the thought of traveling in the chill of the evening sent an unpleasant shiver through his thick coat. Navy eyes return to the unnerving golden eyes of Cosette, the blue depths reflecting the warning of waning light.

"I, too, find the Edge quite nice," he grinned lopsidedly, "But the sun's near setting, and with it goes the little warmth of the day," his deep voice rolls to the crowd, but is aimed to Cosette. "While I'll not rush your choice, my feelings towards the cold are akin to yours. So I'll be heading to the Edge with the light left of today. I'd be quite pleased if you joined me- and only slightly offended if you choose the other ladies and gentlemen here," he winked good humoredly at her.

Then, slowly, and hoping the golden jaguaress would join his heavy strides, he turned his gargantuan body west, and started to head towards the lowering sun. It would be a trek to get home, and he wasn't sure he'd make it before losing light. That thought sucked some of his good humor away, and he hoped even more that the black lady would join him. Misery loves company after all, and what stallion doesn't enjoy the attention of an attractive mare? The warmth of another body would not be unappreciated the either.

He pauses, looking over his tall shoulder at Cosette, giant form silhouetted by the sun.

ooc| @[Cosette] I'm on my phone so pretty tables are a no-go :( and sorry its so short!

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Was this the right choice? - by Cosette - 06-16-2015, 05:22 PM
RE: Was this even the right choice? - by Erebos - 06-16-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: Was this even the right choice? - by Enna - 06-16-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: Was this even the right choice? - by Mesec - 06-16-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: Was this even the right choice? - by Tembovu - 06-16-2015, 10:19 PM
RE: Was this the right choice? - by Erebos - 06-22-2015, 06:21 AM
RE: Was this the right choice? - by Mesec - 06-23-2015, 08:28 PM
RE: Was this the right choice? - by Tembovu - 06-25-2015, 06:32 AM
RE: Was this the right choice? - by Cosette - 06-28-2015, 07:18 PM
RE: Was this the right choice? - by Tembovu - 07-10-2015, 02:48 AM