the Rift

[PRIVATE] Bones Shatter; Fall Apart and Hit the Floor

Aelin Posts: 67
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 15 :: 2
Frostie

Aelin

Dreams paint the sky in the brightest colours. They are the dreams of crimson, gold, ivory and violets. Mixing together and creating the most beautiful colour show known to none but the Dreamwalker.

Truth? Well she had been expecting Hawke to join in the festivities and be at least happy to see her. Not...this. Two beautiful blue eyes narrowed in display of his disapproval as she halted before him. Tossing her head she meekly stared back at her brother, wings drooping at her sides as she waited for the scolding she knew was coming. Sighing she waited, watching him fully expecting him to kick her ass to the ground (while looking very much like father!), she barely had time to resigster the sudden changes to the plant life around them.

Disapproval was just dripping from his voice! Aelin scoffed slightly then allowed her gaze to drop, perhaps she had been far too reckless this time. "I was...ya know...out." Looking for trouble. "I'm sorry Hawke. I won't do it again, I promise on the bond of our twinship." Having no idea if that was even a thing did not lessen the weight behind her promise because she meant it. Never again would she allow her brother to worry about her and if she was in danger or not. Digging a hoof into the sand at least she had the decency to look ashamed for causing her brother to be concerned about her safety and well being. And to think she didn't even bring him back a gift! Still, she supposed, it wasn't like she could just pop into a gift shop and find him something nice.

Once the plant had screamed at her everything had been going quite well. She was supplying much needed sass and brains when all of a sudden Hawke leapt forward. Using his long neck and head, he pushed Aelin back causing her to stumble and nearly fall on her (royally annoying) backside. Spines whizzed harmlessly past her causing an indignant shout of "HEY!" and her tongue being stuck out at the bush. "Watch it Spikey." Still she couldn't help the bright smile that parted her chops, after all the worry she had put him through, her brother still loved her and would not hesitate to use his own body to protect hers. Carefully she peered around Hawke's out stretched wing, wondering why her brother didn't just step on the talking bush. Instead he was responding to it's questions...lacking the sass that Aelin had provided just before.

Hawke's ears were pinned back against his curly mane, while his tail lashed against his rump, and he let out a snort. Aelin wondering if perhaps they were in more danger than what she had first thought, so she remained quite for now as she watched the talking bush. Quickly they were joined by Hawke's owl, who landed silently upon Hawke's croup, the creature began to regard the cactus...even he seemed to be confused by the situation. "Take it you've never seen a talking bush before either?" Aelin whispered softly to the owl.

Seriously? Being blamed for something their father may or may not have done? That was pretty bloody unfair. "I'd like to speak to father...you're a liar!" Yeah. They weren't going anywhere. Horrifyingly enough the sand beneath both of their hooves began sucking, trapping them and drawing them further into it's embrace. Aylin had no magic, no fighting skills...nothing. Did Hawke? Hopefully, because only he could save them now. "HAWKE! HAWKE IT'S GOT ME!" Sheer bloody panic. Attempting to wrench her hooves out of the sand only caused her legs to sink in deeper. "PLEASE! I'M SORRY! PLEASE STOP!" Aelin pleaded with the bush, she didn't want to die...not now, not ever! Yet her brother was still in front of her, he was stronger than her! He could save himself surely. "HAWKE, RUN!! GET AWAY FROM IT!!" Prehaps he would be strong enough to get out of the quick sand, maybe he could run and find father and kill this stupid talking bush.

For only she can see the beauty of true desires.
I guess jealousy's the curse that the struggle inspires.

☀ Force and magic permitted. ☀
☀ No fatal or permanent damage. ☀
☀ Please only tag in opening posts. ☀

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bones Shatter; Fall Apart and Hit the Floor - by Aelin - 06-07-2015, 03:38 AM